Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > WAHM Life > Help/Support/Advice/Prayers

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-27-2017, 05:58 PM
WAHM Regular

Exclamation Please pray for our son

Hi
I want to ask everyone to pray for our son Nick he is 28 and he is going to prison
Monday, please don't judge....yes he did wrong now he will pay for it.
Any mom worries about her children no matter how old they are. I want to ask that you all pray a wall around him that cant be broken through. I am rising his 7 year old son and he thinks I am his mom. His name is Nathan please pray for him it is going to be harder on him than any of us. I sure thank you for this. We never know what lies ahead of us we only know when it happens. and pray that he will learn his lesson...
take care
Sherry

Last edited by elisam53; 01-27-2017 at 06:00 PM. Reason: typo
Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-2017, 08:42 PM
WAHM Regular

Hi Sherry,

I will pray for your son, and for your strength as well. I also pray for your 7 year old grandson.

I understand worrying about your children, no matter what their age. My daughter is 26 and I pray for her every day.

God will take care of NIck and help him use his time to better himself for the real world when his time is completed.

Best Wishes,

Carolyn
Old 02-02-2017, 09:55 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Default I'm so sorry

Hi Sherry. I do hope your son woun't have a long term. Mabye they will release him for good behavior. May God rap his love around your son.
Old 02-03-2017, 05:50 AM
Super WAHM

I pray that Nick makes wise use of his time away. I cannot say that I understand how you feel as I've not experienced anything of this nature as close to me as one of my children.

I believe you are correct when you say this will be hardest on Nathan. He must be feeling very lost over this. I'm sure he will need extra loving attention to help him cope. I pray that God grants him the strength he needs to successfully endure this difficult time.
Old 02-03-2017, 07:39 AM
WAHM Regular

My heart goes out to you. Every mother knows that no matter how hard you try at some point your children will do what they do. I hope he uses his time to reflect and make himself a better man for you, himself and his son.

Take it one day at a time. I am glad that your grandson has you. God bless you all.
Old 02-16-2017, 12:00 PM
Registered WAHM

I will pray for your son, you and your grandson. I understand how you feel. My son wasn't in prison, but he has been in and out of jail for several years. It is heart breaking to see this, no matter what age your child is. I pray that your son will change his life once he gets out. It has taken several trips to jail for my son to learn from his mistakes but I truly believe that God has been with him the whole time and He is with your son too! My son is doing very well now. I just kept saying, "this too shall pass!" It will pass for your family as well. Stay strong momma, just lean on Christ and he will get you through this!
Old 02-22-2017, 02:52 PM
Awesome WAHM

Praying for your son, your family and your grandson.

Angela
Old 03-24-2017, 09:20 AM
Registered WAHM

Default My hopes and prayers for you and yours

I hope that you and your are able to see this pass quickly. Things happen and we all do things that under any other circumstances would not take place. Prayers and best wishes.
Old 04-05-2017, 06:59 PM
WAHM Master

Prayers your way !
Old 04-05-2017, 08:37 PM
Super WAHM

Prayers for your son....

No matter what, he is still your son.

But he has to pay the price. Any crime is punishable by law.

Stay strong for your son and his child. I hope he gets out of prison a better person.