Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > WAHM Life > Help/Support/Advice/Prayers

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 05-01-2016, 06:59 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Give Yourself a Sense of Accomplishment

At work we get praise for finishing something. At home we get whines and piles of laundry that never get folded. If you want to feel like you’ve accomplished something, volunteer. Meet your neighbors and see if you can lend a hand to some older people or other struggling parents. Invite people over for coffee. They won’t mind the mess nearly as much as you think they will! And the more connection you have with your community, the more you’ll realize the difference you can make in people’s lives.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2016, 04:59 AM
Super WAHM

Default I don't take anything

You have to stand in the sun a few minutes each day. Get out of the house, get a hobby, and spend time with family. Being recluse will drive you bonkers! I try to stretch out my errands to ensure that I get out of the house on a daily basis. I also work out and take daily walks.
Old 11-22-2017, 04:48 AM
Registered WAHM

When I returned to work, it was difficult for me. It completely changed my life. I could not combine motherhood and a good job, because it was hard not to think about my child all the time. It was difficult for me to concentrate on work and it was difficult to work well. My doctor prescribed me smart pills to improve my cognitive abilities. Here you can read more https://nootropicboost.com/buy-best-nootropic-stack/. This helped me get used to the new regime.