Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-11-2014, 05:00 PM
WAHM Regular

I love my company's products for several reasons, only one of which is weight loss.

I had gastric bypass in 2008, lost a good amount of weight, gained some of it back and have not been able to shed more than a pound or two for any length of time since then.

I found my company only because I was looking for pain relief from some back and hip pain I was having, but I ended up finding much more from head to toe. Including weight loss, which was a pleasant surprise.

I'm now down 17 pounds, 12 pounds of which are body fat. It may not sound like much but it's astronomical for me!

Also, its helped my pain, my energy, my moods, my brain fog, my sleep and more.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-12-2014, 03:12 PM
WAHM Regular

I agree with alli23 Why not save money while you make money? My company has a 95% retention rate and is focused on improving health and enhancing lives with a full line of world-class wellness products people use every day. Why limit yourself? You can help more people and create a more sustainable business.
Old 10-09-2014, 01:23 PM
WAHM Addict

Have you looked a Natural Longevity's AdaptoThin product? Very affordable and it doesn't contain all of those unhealthy ingredients that people don't feel good on. All ingredients are very impressive and this product can also be take long term because it's so healthy. Feel free to message me with any questions.
Old 12-12-2014, 05:57 AM
Le-Vel Thrive Promoter

Arrow

Le-Vel Thrive has changed my life physically, mentally and financially. It is free to join and once you refer 2 customers, your products are free every single month. I have lost a total of 85 lbs with Le-Vel and 185 lbs all together. Le-Vel is a wellness product that allows your body to operate at peak performance levels. I literally feel like I am in my 20's again ! If you are interested in learning more, feel free to message me.
Old 12-12-2014, 12:15 PM
Registered WAHM

The price of Plexus isn't as outrageous as you think (@ about $3/day)! It took me a long time to try it because I was deterred by the price (surviving on just my hubby's income isn't always easy), but after going for it, I realized that I am perfectly okay giving up coffee and soda everyday to make up for the price! The way I feel when taking Plexus, more than makes up for it. Plus the wholesale prices when you are an ambassador help a lot! One of the HUGE factors that drew me to Plexus over the others was that they use no artificial ingredients, including sweeteners! I'd gladly pay more for that since everyone knows Sucralose and the like are crap for your body. And we always offer a 60 money back guarantee on all of our products. Last but not least, Plexus is an all around awesome company to be associated with because they genuinely care about their ambassadors! I strongly suggest looking into the company more and I think you will see it is worth it! I'd love to talk more if you have any questions! As you can see, I get a little carried away when talking about this lol!
Old 12-15-2014, 02:37 PM
WAHM Regular

Skinny Body Care has two products that are both true, one month supply for $59.95 per month and this is the required auto ship. SBC also has a customer referral program that rewards free monthly product.
Old 01-29-2015, 06:55 PM
Super WAHM

I'm also a Le-vel Thrive lady! Started a total skeptic but knew I needed what it supposedly had to offer. After experiencing the benefits I couldn't help but share the products with others. It is so easy to promote via 'sharing' (not selling) your own story and the experiences if thousands of other customers! I only paid for my first two months. Started sharing with others during my second month and have been Thriving for free ever since! (Only two other customers are needed). It's wonderful.
Old 02-06-2015, 06:27 AM
WAHM Regular

I'm sure everyone of the products/companies listed within this thread are wonderful. However, without the proper diet, exercise program, and mindset, no product in the world is going to help you loose weight. I believe you have to incorporate all three along with a great weigh loss product to get the desired results. It actually has to become a way of life!
Old 02-07-2015, 10:49 AM
Super WAHM

I TOTALLY agree! No matter what, you have to try to live somewhat healthy. With or without products of any sort! Our products are not just for weight loss. They're actually for healing your body from the inside out, filling nutritional gaps...which helps so many problems/ailments. Weight loss usually comes as a welcome side effect!

Last edited by taxi22; 02-07-2015 at 10:51 AM.
Old 02-27-2015, 10:54 PM
Registered WAHM

Hi I'm Shani
Ready to Increase your Income 10 Fold?!
I am happy to announce my new partnership with a company that helps you LOSE 5LBS in 5 DAYS! Guaranteed! Total Life Changes!

It's only $40 to join choose whats comfortable for you! You earn 50% commission on all sales and enrollments and paid weekly!

Last week I had the pleasure of meeting an amazing Coach who just made over $15K in one week!!

As a business owner I feel this would be the perfect opportunity for you to add this to your roster of products as it goes hand in hand! It is also a win-win situation for you and your customers. Set yourself up as the authority and get in on the ground floor of this tremendous company. With less than 20,000 reps, you have the opportunity to take your city by storm with ground breaking products that actually work and changes lives. Not to mention, I also have partnered with a great team in which you will have access to powerful training that will help take your business and life to the next level!

Let me know if you have additional questions. If you are interested in adding these products, let me know.
I am looking to change over 1000 families lives this year! Are you in? Contact me at [email protected] to come on board