Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-12-2014, 10:45 AM
WAHM Addict

Default Phytozon...anyone else hear about this yet?

Over a month ago I received an email and what I really found interesting was the fact that people have seen immediate results. Having been in the health/wellness and nutritional industry for many years I've never seen this. Usually people have to give something 30-60-90 days to "hopefully" feel a difference.

They didn't want to do a "pre-launch" like so many other companies do however after the response that was received from just an initial email they are allowing people to sign up now to have a position and the product will be shipping in a couple of weeks.

It's pretty exciting and would love to connect with others and have a place to talk about what is taking place. Eventually it would be great to have our own folder once we have at least 5 of us who are going to promote the business.

Looking forward to connecting!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2014, 11:21 AM
WAHM Addict

Yes and another one tonight at 9pm est.

Great info on the calls hearing more results from the samples they initially were able to give out.
Can't wait to get my product!
Old 06-12-2014, 03:22 PM
WAHM Regular

Hello!

Like both of you, I'm really excited! I was able to get on the call at 3PM EST (thank God i'm on vacation this week ) and the testimonials from those that have tried the product already are really good. Instant results have been the overwhelming response so far. I am excited to get the product and try it to see how it will work on me, as everyone is different.

Looking forward to hearing about your experiences as well. Thanks for starting the thread!
Old 06-12-2014, 04:12 PM
Super WAHM

Talking

I am here! I cant wait to get my bottles. I love it can be demonstrated easily and results come a lot quicker than your normal natural products.
Can we say finally the right time?
Old 06-12-2014, 06:37 PM
WAHM Addict

Did you guys hear the call tonight? So exciting to hear the stories from those they are giving
samples to. To hear that one story of the lady who in the beginning couldn't read the small print on the bottom of the brochure and 30-45 minutes later she could actually read it!

These quick results are so refreshing after so many years of so many people not sure if they feel anything with a nutritional product.
Old 06-12-2014, 06:55 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by coloradowahm View Post
Did you guys hear the call tonight? So exciting to hear the stories from those they are giving
samples to. To hear that one story of the lady who in the beginning couldn't read the small print on the bottom of the brochure and 30-45 minutes later she could actually read it!

These quick results are so refreshing after so many years of so many people not sure if they feel anything with a nutritional product.
I wasn't on the call tonight, but was this afternoon at 3PM. There was a gentleman that was walking with a limp due to a strained muscle(s) and 30-45 minutes later, was walking around like nothing happened!

I've also been reading up on the individual ingredients and am amazed on how many healing properties each one of them have! Makes me very proud of my South America heritage.
Old 06-12-2014, 09:34 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Pretty excited to be trying this product! I love the fact you can take just one product to get these kinds of results and pain relief. Thanks for introducing it to me Cindy!
Old 06-13-2014, 06:34 PM
WAHM Regular

Hi Phytozonians!

Quick question: What level did you all enroll under? Personally, I enrolled under Silver for now as it's all I can afford in my budget. Wish I could go in as Gold or Platinum though. Also, will you all be giving out examples to potential customers? If so, how many per sample?

Have a great weekend everyone!
Old 06-13-2014, 07:58 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by marissawinfrey View Post
Hi everyone!

My boyfriend and I also joined PhytoZon 2 days ago. We are excited and looking forward to getting the product.

We can't seem to find anyone who knows what the ingredients are. Does anyone know if the product label is available? If not, does anybody know what the ingredients are?

____

[email protected]
Hi Marissa! Welcome!

I have not seen a product label, but my sponsor sent me some information on the ingredients that were in the 1st generation product. They are also in PhytoZon, but in capsule form. I hope this helps!

-----------------------
There are some differences in PhytoZon compared to the original formula from the scientists.

First, PhytoZon will be in a capsule form, making it far less expensive than the bottles of the original product were. The second significant difference is... In addition to the 4 original patented extracts in the first product, the scientists have added 5 more patented or patent pending ingredient extracts in PhytoZon, making it twice as potent as the original product... And that original product produced an 80% re-order rate.

I've been asked what makes this product so special, and how is it able to create such a powerful reaction in the body so quickly, such an almost immediate improvement in Brain/Body balance; an almost immediate increase in strength; and almost instant improvement in body flexibility and mobility.

Based on what I've learned so far, the answer is in the patented extract processes that these scientists created that enable each specific nutrient to impact specific systems in our body much quicker than they would through normal assimilation. That's why the product works so well and quickly with so many different types of simple before and after demos.

Here's a little more info on the original 4 ingredients that are a part of PhytoZon - Hope you enjoy.

The proprietary blend of the four main ingredients is no accident. Years were spent researching the unique qualities of each extract, carefully crafting the exact concentrations that make PhytoZon so effective.

PhytoZon® is a "double-adaptogen." The blend allows for maximum absorption or usage by your body, allowing your cells to "adapt" to an ever-changing physical, emotional, and mental environment. After using PhytoZon® for just a short time, you feel ready for anything. In the long term, you'll equip your body to fight and even reverse the ravages of aging, disease, and physical deterioration.

(Lipidium Meyenii) Maca
Lipidium Meyenii was first discovered and later cultivated by the natives of ancient Peru, the Incas. In traditional medicinal applications, it was used to treat a broad range of ailments from infertility, sexual vigor, stamina and altitude sickness to mental acuity, physical wasting and lack of energy that comes from living in extreme physical conditions.

Scientists here in the US and abroad have identified and isolated the active extracts from Lipidium Meyenii and developed specific, scientific concentrations for human usage. The active ingredients regulate a critical chemical produced in the liver that affects virtually every cell in the body and, concurrently, diminishes with age.

(Croton Palanstigma) Dragon's Blood
Croton Palanstigma grows abundantly in the rainforests of the Amazon in South America. Traditional usages include pain control, relief from skin irritations, wound healing, stomach and bowel ailments.

Initial research examined the botanical's external applications surrounding its extraordinary anti-inflammatory and antibiotic qualities. Further study lead the PhytoZon scientists to look at Croton Palanstigma's potential to control gastrointestinal issues from chronic diarrhea and inflammatory bowel disease, to gastrointestinal cancer. Later research confirmed the extract's ability to control throat and lung irritations.

However, one of the most exciting findings identified Croton Palanstigma's antioxidant qualities. Apparently, the extract possesses superior levels of antioxidants, known for their positive effects on cancer, heart disease, and tumor growth.

(Uncaria Tomentosa) Cat's Claw
Uncaria Tomentosa is an extract of the bark from a vine found throughout the Amazon. Natives used the bark extensively as a tea, brewed and consumed for a variety of ailments including asthma, inflammation, rheumatism, arthritis, cirrhosis of the liver, cancer, and gastrointestinal problems.

Researchers later identified and isolated powerful alkaloids in the extract that stimulate the immune system, reduce inflammation, inhibit tumor growth, act as an anti-viral, enhance DNA repair on a cellular level, and even improves memory.

PhytoZon's scientists have since advanced the process for extracting these powerful agents of change and verified dosages for maximum human benefit.

Lutien & Lycopene

Lutein and Lycopene are both carotenoids, powerful antioxidants linked to heart health, regulation of blood sugars (diabetes), and cancer prevention and reduction.

Last edited by vefajardo; 06-13-2014 at 09:12 PM. Reason: Correcting information
Old 06-13-2014, 09:11 PM
WAHM Regular

No problem, Marissa. Thanks for the heads up about the Noni. I will update my earlier post as well.

I am very curious now! I will ask my sponsor to see if there is any additional information about the other ingredients and will share with you all if I find additional information.