Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-13-2014, 09:14 PM
WAHM Addict

All of the info on the ingredients will be on the new website when it is finished as well as the science and studies from what I have heard, it should coincide with when the product ships in 2 weeks or so.

Vilma, I came in as a platinum. My enroller who you have heard on the calls is giving people only one capsule. They see the immediate results from the demo of course but he's also hearing some amazing things after 30-45 minutes and even a few days later he is getting calls about what improvements they are experiencing. It's pretty remarkable!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-14-2014, 05:54 AM
Super WAHM

Where does a person read more about it, besides the sign up page you all have here? Like ingredients, benefits, etc? Thanks!
Old 06-14-2014, 05:56 AM
Super WAHM

Oops! I didn't see there were two pages to this post until AFTER I wrote the above! Sorry!
Old 06-14-2014, 06:55 AM
Super WAHM

I did! Thanks! So, is there any way to purchase samples? I'm intrigued.
Old 06-14-2014, 05:24 PM
WAHM Addict

So exciting, I just received an email from my enroller who just put out a you tube video of one of the demonstrations he just did. It's really cool to actually be able to watch!
He also sent a reminder not to let our contacts miss this. Once the product comes out they expect the company to double every day. If we want to bring in our contacts and don't want them to be further down in the matrix we need to do that now. People are already complaining that their first 2 people are not direct to them because others have joined and ended up on their first level.

This is going to be a fantastic opportunity no matter when people join. However those leaders that see the potential of an instantly demonstrable product that works on every person every time are going to be able to benefit even more.

When has anyone seen a nutritional product that people can see results right away? Never. That's what is so exciting about this!
Old 06-15-2014, 12:35 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by coloradowahm View Post
All of the info on the ingredients will be on the new website when it is finished as well as the science and studies from what I have heard, it should coincide with when the product ships in 2 weeks or so.

Vilma, I came in as a platinum. My enroller who you have heard on the calls is giving people only one capsule. They see the immediate results from the demo of course but he's also hearing some amazing things after 30-45 minutes and even a few days later he is getting calls about what improvements they are experiencing. It's pretty remarkable!
Thanks for the info Cindy.
Old 06-15-2014, 12:44 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxi22 View Post
I did! Thanks! So, is there any way to purchase samples? I'm intrigued.
Not sure if your question was answered, so I wanted to make sure that you had some information. I have not heard of samples being available for purchase at this time, but I can send you a sample once I receive my shipment if you are interested. Once the product launches, there will also be an opportunity to order the product as a preferred customer.

Or if you are wanting to earn some extra money, you can work the business part of it and now would be a GREAT time to start and get positioned high in the matrix since we are in the pre-launch phase The company will also offer it's members a retail profit opportunity by being able to purchase multiple bottle options at wholesale prices.

I hope this helps

Last edited by vefajardo; 06-15-2014 at 12:46 PM.
Old 06-15-2014, 07:16 PM
WAHM Addict

I'd love to get my hands on this product, I wish there were samples right now. I did hear the company may also come out with sample packs that we can purchase. My enroller was given a limited amount to do demos with and he has yet to see this not work on someone. Everyone is responding to the demos and about 30 minutes later people are volunteering info on how they are feeling and the stories are already pretty significant.

I believe the suggested retail will be $59. We have access to buy different packs, 2 bottles, 4, 8 or 20 and with each pack comes a deeper discount allowing for a higher retail profit. I love the options as those that will be going out retailing or even health professionals will profit more when buying a case of 20 bottles.

Also any distributor who orders 2 bottles or more will receive free shipping. Otherwise it's $4.50 when purchasing just one bottle. Still a very reasonable amount compared to what I have experienced in this industry!

Last edited by coloradowahm; 06-15-2014 at 07:17 PM. Reason: typo
Old 06-16-2014, 04:47 PM
WAHM Addict

Your welcome! I just received a couple more things that I wanted to share, first here is a list of what the 9 ingredients actually do. Again the ingredients will be up on the site when the product launches and the site is complete.

Increases endogenouts IGF1 arthritis, aging
inflamation
Attenuates MMP activity mobility, tissue repair
sensory afferent neurons GI (IBS, IBD, Crohn's, etc)
Increases MPOD, accuity Vison Optometry
decrease sRAGE; Increases SOD diabetes, fertility, Atherosclerosis
telomerase activator longevity Rejuvenation
cerebrovascular flow memory; cerebral function
Increases GI fluids; blood flow nutrient absorption Physiol Behavior
Old 06-16-2014, 04:51 PM
WAHM Addict

Here is some feedback from someone who did their first demo....this is what we can expect once we get our hands on this product!

"I did my first PhytoZon demonstration Saturday night at my home.

We had a total of 7 guests.

All 7 are now distributors.

All 7 would have purchased extra product if I had it to sell them.

When does that ever happen?

I'll tell you when. When you show someone an immediate, significant increase in balance and strength just after taking the product.

This is the simplest business I have seen in my 22 years.

3 Steps Invite--Demo--Sign Up.

It's just that simple!"