Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-05-2014, 12:58 PM
WAHM Regular

Default doTerra and Young Living

I've never tried either and would love feedback as well as info. I'm very interested in all things natural for my family and am also looking into making extra money so I figured maybe I could put the two together and sell something that I might use anyway ☺ What are your experiences? How does it work to earn money? What are the quotas? Compensation plan? How old is the company? How many reps? Thank you!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-05-2014, 02:00 PM
WAHM Regular

I have a couple of friends that are doTerra reps and love the oils. Are you open to other natural, non-toxic, safe product companies?
Old 06-05-2014, 06:47 PM
WAHM Master

yes, make money with something you love!
Just want to ask- Did you ever consider looking into NYR Organic along with those other companies? We have essential oils also (for 30+ years in Europe but new to the U.S), but also a larger wellness line that includes skin care, books, super food greens, organic herbal teas, etc.
Old 06-05-2014, 07:39 PM
Awesome WAHM

I think both companies offer high quality oils. I know a lot of professionals and people that won't use other oils unless it's one of them. They both have a wide range of products from skin care to toothpaste. Personally, if I'm going to be a builder, I would go with the one that offers the pay plan that makes the most sense for me.
Old 06-06-2014, 06:25 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Hi Annette,

After using multiple brands of essential oils for over ten years, I am thrilled that they are receiving so much attention now. Despite my strong opinion on which 20 year old, farm owning company I would suggest, lol, what matters is your experience.

I encourage you to locate a rep from each company in your town and compare for yourself. Take some time to see which ones give you results and ask them to go over the business model, comp plan and company history with you. It is so much easier in person to get all your questions answered and that will give you a support network if you decide to go ahead with your plan.

Depending upon your location, many groups, like mine, have local workshops a few times a month, that welcome guests and questions.

There is no substitute for a hands on experience with essential oils. Good luck with your research.

Deb

Last edited by Seabead; 06-06-2014 at 06:27 AM.
Old 06-16-2014, 02:25 AM
Registered WAHM

Thanks for this post.