Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 03-06-2014, 04:48 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Looking for a new company...

Hello. I am currently a designer for Origami Owl...and I LOVE it!! However, my husband and I have been chatting about me joining a second company that sells "perishable" products. In other words, something that people use up and then need to order more of. Basically we'd like some residual income from reorders.

Anyhoo...I'm looking at either a health and wellness company or a skin care company. So I'd like to hear about your products, your company, and your opportunity.

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2014, 07:00 PM
Awesome WAHM

Hi Ashley,

I may have something that will be a great fit for you. I will send you a message and we can get to know eachother
Old 03-06-2014, 07:46 PM
Registered WAHM

Hi Ashley!

There are a lot of awesome consumable products available to market. As you've already experienced with Origami Owl, enjoying what you do is extremely important. Don't go into something just for the money. Jump into it because it's something that you can get excited doing.

For me, promoting an easy, all natural, non-GMO product got me interested. Watching people around me physically transforming and finding happiness using it sealed the deal. The incredible money making opportunity just made it a no-brainer for me. Feel free to visit my site and message me with any questions you may have.

Best wishes,

~A~
Old 03-07-2014, 03:32 AM
Grand WAHM

Hi Ashley,
Consumables are a super way to go. I invite you to take a look at Watkins! We have both a supplement line and a skin care line (gourmet and households too)!

Feel free to click on my sig line and/or PM me.

Good luck with your search.
Old 03-07-2014, 06:28 AM
WAHM Master

I choose a company that manufactures household products that people use every single day .. They are necessity items. My thoughts are no matter the economy my business isn't going to suffer because everyone brushes their teeth, showers cleans their house etc.
Old 03-07-2014, 07:23 AM
WAHM Regular

Hi, Ashley!

You and your husband are correct about the benefits of getting into a consumable company. There are so many great companies out there, so do your research and find one that fits for you!

I'm with Ariix. We're a multidivisional opportunity company, so you're not selling just one line of product. Currently we have a weight loss line, nutritional supplement line, and a water purification line that we can offer our customers. (We have a skin care line and a healthy baby line coming in the future as well!)

I left a very well known health and wellness company to begin my journey with Ariix, and I'm very please to say that it's paying off. I won't fill up your thread with all the information, but if you'd like to ask any questions, I'd love to chat with you about Ariix. Just shoot me a message.
Old 03-07-2014, 11:04 AM
WAHM Regular

Thanks so much for all your comments. I am going to be having a baby at the beginning of April and plan on spending some time during my maternity leave doing more research to find the right fit.

My #1 requirement is that I use the products and love them. My 2nd is that they have a good compensation plan.

Thanks so much for all your help. And if anyone else would like to chime in, please do!
Old 03-07-2014, 04:07 PM
Super WAHM

I sent you a PM
Old 03-07-2014, 04:14 PM
Awesome WAHM

Default 1st Hemp Mlm Prelaunching Now

Have you considered something brand new and not like anything else out there? I'm with a brand new company prelaunching now. A movement with a pay plan.
Old 03-07-2014, 11:21 PM
WAHM Regular

Have you looked at Xseed. Great Compensation plan and great products.

The company as a whole is doing a great job at focusing on the Executives. They just recently reduced the prices for enrollment, products, and add a lot more training that is available.