Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-06-2014, 07:50 AM
WAHM Regular

Post Need help Visalus vs It works wraps?

I'm not trying to start a braw over companies. I'm actually looking into more companies like this to see which one may fit best for me I'd like to here from both sides of what the companies offer and how you sell? My story is this->

I have a learning disability I also had a heart transplant as a baby last year around March I joined team Beachbody but left in late August due to the fact I couldn't drink shakeology due to my heart and kidney problems and there was stuff in there that had not been tested with people of conditions plus people were not willing to do a $130 a month for a shake etc.

Anyway since than I've been searching for other companies I've come across many but I'm into fitness I'm still doing Beachbody workout program and my transformation should be done in June I plan to make a YouTube video of my transformation plus post it on facebook etc.

But as much as I'd like to go back to Beachbody I'm not going to sell shakeology something I can't drink under doctor orders. But I did get the approval to drink the Visalus shake because it did not contain the stuff Shakeology did. I haven't tried a sample but sometime soon like to.

But i want to know what do both these companies offer I'm talking visalus and it works wraps which one is more affordable for people on a budget and what does your company offer over the other?

I really need someone who ever I pick as a mentor to have the patience and time to work with me and show me the business whatever I choose. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2014, 03:15 PM
Super WAHM

First allow me to commend you on keeping your doctor apprised of your interests and consulting on possible interactions and contraindications. Speaking as an It Works! distributor I would be happy to provide you with information your might need for this purpose.

Of course, we do have our own line of Shakes, as well as the body applicator (wrap) and several other products in the wellness and skin care line. I noticed a couple other items in your post that I'm sure you would prefer to discuss privately so, if I can be of assistance from a product or business standpoint don't hesitate to drop me a line.

Gery
Old 01-06-2014, 05:02 PM
Awesome WAHM

Where are you located FitnessFreak? Anywhere close to Wisconsin?

I have discovered if you have a product in fitness or health that actually FIXES issues, then there is no problem keeping customers on autoship, but in the weight loss industry, it is a known fact that most of your customers will only stick with it for a few months and then they'll cancel. It's just the way it works... many people don't have the willpower to stick with something.

I have a friend that does the ItWorks wraps and she stays fairly busy doing parties to wrap people... so if that is what you like doing, it is a fun business.

Our company has a new Protein shake coming out this week that is more affordable than some but even better than that, it is designed to fit the FITNESS niche as much as the weight loss niche... it is the only antioxidant protein / weight management shake that I know of and addresses much more than just weight management.

Let me know if you'd like more info this weekend when it launches.

Last edited by mountainmom5; 01-06-2014 at 05:05 PM.
Old 01-06-2014, 08:21 PM
Awesome WAHM

I can't do Vi shakes. they did not agree with me. I also refuse to use a product with artificial sweeteners. I am really surprised that your doctor approved this. I will say that you get what you pay for. You don't have to use shakes to lose weight. Yes, for some of us, they are convenient, and a great way to jump start your fitness plan. Maybe you should google clean eating and try to give that a try.
Old 01-06-2014, 09:19 PM
Awesome WAHM

I love the Trim Healthy Mama book and eating plan. There is a facebook page on it ( no, it's not an mlm company! )

I agree with Brenda - I can't do shakes with artificial sweeteners either, and actually, prefer to stay away from soy and whey both, but if you can learn to eat right and then add a good protein drink for additional umpf - you will feel like a Rock Star!

Last edited by mountainmom5; 01-06-2014 at 09:20 PM.