Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 04-16-2013, 10:11 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Why did you choose your company?

Looking for a business to do from home. Wanting to know why you chose the company your with.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2013, 10:32 AM
Super WAHM

Great products, super high product awareness, low start up cost, and the only home based business that is able to give out free customers...Sounds like a winner to me!!
Old 04-16-2013, 12:35 PM
WAHM Addict

My sponsor and upline and the awesome products. The company's vision is simple and retainable, $40 for product and no join or website fees, can't beat that
Old 04-16-2013, 01:17 PM
Administrator

Ability to earn up to 50% commission
Free website
No monthly Fee and no autoship requirements
No parties, no quotas and best of all no inventory.

My business My way - for me a perfect fit.
Old 04-16-2013, 07:33 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samie8183 View Post
My sponsor and upline and the awesome products. The company's vision is simple and retainable, $40 for product and no join or website fees, can't beat that
I agree with Samie!
My first was the products. I knew I had to love the products first. Then I kept looking at their business model. I thought there was a catch.
MY THOUGHTS: Can it really be this affordable and easy? Can I really JUST purchase $40/month, on products I already love to use, and build this business? I don't have to purchase more as I move up the ranks?? I don't have to stock products? All the websites (six of them!) are totally free? You're kidding! There's got to be a catch!! But...there isn't! No hidden fee's, all websites and back office are free, awesome products that work. Training (if needed) and support GALORE (and it's fun!). I never feel like when I talk about the products or business plan of EPX that people will hear one thing and go "Oh, that's not for me." Or "I can't afford that", etc, etc. There's nothing to not like!! Honestly!

THAT is why I'm happily with EPX Body.
Old 04-16-2013, 09:51 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Awesome products, awesome team, awesome pay, and a FREE BMW!
Old 04-17-2013, 02:43 AM
Grand WAHM

Hi MiaMurphy,
I am with Watkins products & home business. I have been a rep for nearly 10 years! I've enjoyed the products and it's quality for many more (was a long time customer before I became a rep). Watkins is a very family friendly company with no min quotas nor requirements. Anyone can join to enjoy the personal discount and/or build their own business at their own pace. Watkins (and the Summit group) has loads of business tools and support 24/7 available at no additional cost. Watkins products are 100% money back guarantee.

I enjoy the value, the quality and the variety of products not to mention the ease of doing business with Watkins. If you'd like additional information, please feel free to click on my sig line and/or PM me with any questions you may have.

Good luck with your search and do keep us posted!
Old 04-17-2013, 05:29 AM
Awesome WAHM

Hi There!

Isagenix fit all of my "wants" in a health and wellness company. It's a well established, 11 year old company, offering superior quality nutrition with no artifical ingredients. The money back guarantee is what gave me the extra push to give it a try, and since then, I haven't looked back.

Upline support is amazing, including support from top earners such as Cathy Savage, Lori & Chris Harder, etc. They are willing to lend EVERYONE, no matter how new or old, a helping hand. They truly want to see all of us succeed.

There are TONS of companies out there. Research and see what company offers products you can be passionate about and will allow you to be excited to share with others.
Old 04-17-2013, 11:29 AM
Awesome WAHM

I had been looking around the health/wellness industry for some time as both a potential customer and as a possible business venture.The health industry is huge and despite there being lots of players in the market, I believed it to be one of the more profitable areas to do business in.

For me, I had to really love and believe in the products and the science behind them. I tried a LOT of products and I actually found one that I really liked--taste and ingredients. But I did not see a huge financial potential for me. Maybe it could work for others but for me who would do most of my business online I had some doubts.

So when a health coach I knew started talking about Ocean Avenue I gave a look. I liked the products, the ingredients, science and taste. Liked the price too. I looked into the founders and leaders who were with OA already (I joined in November 2012 which is the first month product shipped out) and felt like I could not pass the opportunity by. While I believe it is possible to make money with any opportunity, when you start researching the very top earners in long-standing network marketing companies, one common thread is that many of them started building their business in that company's early in its history.

Bottom line for me--- product, cost, comp plan and timing.
Old 04-17-2013, 03:00 PM
WAHM Addict

Thumbs up Great question! I had special needs...and prayed for answers.

When it all boils down I sort of feel like the right book or a meaningful movie, my company sort of chose me.

I am a flying solo mom, had 2 young girls and a new baby boy. One of my daughter's was special needs, I had been diagnosed with multiple immune disorders as well as thyroid cancer. I did not have a lot of time or money. I did not want to do parties or take orders/make deliveries. I lived in a 3 story 2 bedroom condo and did not have any excess room for storing product or displaying it for that matter. I did not have money to buy catalogs or inventory to hand out. What I could not or was not willing to do was becoming a fairly long list.

I also had just come off of a very painful situation with my former husband and our church. I was reduced to nearly nothing there for awhile so I needed something that was honest, real and worked.

I also was sort of introverted, not salesly although I was big into helping people. My corp jobs were all administrative/client care/marketing related.

I needed something that was solid. Not a get rich over night thing. Not a ground floor thing either. Those are good for something.

I first learned about our company via a Dr Laura add on her webpage. I called the number and listened to a super high pitched fast talking amped on coffee mom. I was SO not impressed. It was over the phone which was good enough but she did not show me anything. I could NOT see myself doing THAT!

A couple years later I was in a hypno birthing class learning all about how to go natural. We got to the part in the class where we talked about the products we use in the home and on our bodies. We all agreed that GREEN was the way to go. I bragged that I made my own cleaning products. My birthing coach and the other 2 couples both said I did not need to. I was not impressed with health food store brands. In my opinion they were out of my price range and they did not work well enough for me.

I asked where to get good products that work. It was amazing. In tandem they said "Melaleuca of course" I had never heard of that and confused it with Dr Mercola. They corrected me. My coach and best friend had been a customer for a year. She shared product info with me and left it at that. I still did not budge. I was SUPER skeptical. Then a few months later, I had my baby and had a severe case of eczema on my breasts. I was a nursing mom and the doctor was telling me I needed to use a cream but that it was dangerous for my son so I would need to stop nursing. That made me depressed beyond believe. I cried and prayed and bled.

I found in the back of my make up drawer a small sample of some lotion my friend gave me and recalled that it could help and that it was safe to use. I could not believe it. The rash took a couple of days but it healed up. When I ran out I called my friend...she invited me to hear more about how it all works. I just wanted the lotion so I conveniently left my wallet at home. Did not want to be sold on anything. I was still recovering from the ordeal with my husband and church and trusted NO ONE.

I got to thinking about what I could do for income - not thinking about M what so ever. They sold vitamins and I was not going to associate myself with one of THOSE companies.

But again I prayed and again I was led to call my friend and ask if I could SEE the company vs just hear about it. I wanted to SEE more. I took a friend with me, I got to look in a book while a Sr Director spoke soft and slow and answered questions. Being a marketing person I could SEE right away that there was something different about this company. It was gentle, quiet but powerful. No flashy ads or claims. Just nature and science and a total satisfaction guarantee. Even my membership came with a guarantee. It made sense to my friend and I we both got it, and ran with it.

The products were incredible. So it made it easy to want to show it to others.

I found a company that takes orders, delivers products, carries a guarantee, sends out catalogs, offers discounts and special promotions, pays me well and helps me learn to be a leader. The products have changed lives. SO many lives. The income has helped people keep their homes, send children to programs they needed, helped people be more generous with their time and money. I love the type of people this company attracts. Normal everyday people who want to help. Does not matter your race, your religion, your sexual orientation or your educational or professional background. There is something here for everyone.

I will say I found the most wonderful company and team. Life is not easy, building a business should not make it harder.

Thanks for allowing me to share.