Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 10-02-2011, 08:24 AM
WAHM Regular

Smile Thanks for the welcome

Thanks you Theo for the warm welcome. It's nice to bump into other team members in the forums.

David Tampien
Moses Lake, WA
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2011, 09:30 PM
WAHM Regular

Smile Why I joined Isagenix!

I joined my company because well, I am a stay at home mom of 4. I was sick alot. I got tired of being sick and tired! lol! I have done other network marketing companies in the past in which did ok but I guess I wasnt passionate about the products or company enough to really get into it.
One morning I woke up sick again, and I thought I need to do something. It was funny actually because a friend called me no kidding like 4 hours later that day and said Hey, I realy think you would benefit from these products and company. My husband has been trying to lose weight. So I asked her some questions and within 5 minutes I said ok! I said I want to do both! Get on the products and also do the business aspect. Heck, I needed to get healthy, and we also needed help financially. What I love about it is that it didnt cost me anymore to do the business side of it then it would to just be on the products! And I feel like I am not even doing a network marketing business!
Its just sharing my story, my husbands story! He had 3 guys ask him just what he has been doing different and they want to try!
He loves it and having him on board and already lost 15 pounds in 2 weeks, he has more energy then he has had in years, we are all sleeping better, have more energy! Its amazing! My kids can use some of the products! I love the compensation plan! And I love that for my husband who is doing it for the weight loss doesnt feel like he is on a diet, he isnt starving, he feel great!
Its all about teamwork and everyone helps each other and is so positive! It has really been a huge blessing for my family and its such a rewarding feeling knowing I am helping others reach there weight loss, health, and financial goals!
I just feel blessed and lucky to be apart of Isagenix! I finally found something that I am so passionate about, something that works, something that my husband is on board and excited about, which I think makes all the difference! I feel like God brought this into my life for a reason and at the right time, and from the beginning I had this gut feeling that this is what I was supposed to be doing! Sounds kinda strange probably but its true. I wrote on a piece of paper on my wall the said, "Today is the day things are going to change for the better", and I wrote the date on it when I started Isagenix. And they are changing for the better!
Live Well, Live Long, Live Heathly!
Be Blessed! Have a great day!
Old 10-12-2011, 10:05 PM
Mad Scientist

Just a quick reply from me - drugs for my back are making life a little LA-LA for me tonight!

I chose Watkins because of their great & diverse product line. They are natural based. good for the environment, made in the USA and the quality is outstanding. I will not sell what I have not personally tried & stand behind.
The cleaners are fume-free & natural based. The personal care items are free of harmful carcinogens & plant based. The pain relieving liniments work WONDERFULLY.
Several items are currently certified with the NPA & more are being submitted all the time.
A Natural Baby Care line is being released in December which I am ALL OVER that!!!
Their spices are potent & full of flavor that will knock your socks off.
Their prices are also very competitive... probably more so than you would think.

They have several product lines that encompass so much - household cleaners, personal care, home remedies, supplements, spices, seasonings... a very nice wide variety to appeal to most people. And not to mention they have been around since 1868 and have brand recognition. I've found if people tell me they have never heard of them, once I show them the catalog - especially the vanilla & salve, they do remember either their mother or grandmother using the products when they were kids.
Watkins was a household name back in the day and it is my job to regain that status again.

The support I have had access to, not to mention my upline leaders, training documents provided by the Summit Group and the almost immediate answers to my questions have been very impressive and like no other company I have been with.
This has been the best decision I have made.
Old 10-13-2011, 05:07 AM
Banned

Default Great stories

Some of these...especially the last two are why we chose the businesses we are in. And, they are EXACTLY why the future is network marketing. there is nothing we can count on more than ourselves and when given an opportunity we can all succeed

Hooray for all of us in network marketing!
Old 10-13-2011, 08:23 AM
WAHM Regular

Smile

LilianRose!
I know! Its wonderful to hear other peoples stories! What is really great is we all even if we are with different companies all have one common great goal, and that is to live a healthier life! Which is awesome! Help others live a healthier life. I think its so rewarding. My main goal was I knew my family and I needed to do something different, we needed to change our eating habits, just start putting better things in our system. Making a income is a big plus as well. But I love how network marketing is something I feel like I can do as a stay at home mom, I have a purpose, other then just being a wife and mother! I mean I do love being a mom and a wife, but I also missed the social aspect of work, or helping contribute financially. I got to the point where I felt like I was in a rut, I just stayed home and did the same thing everyday. I needed something that made me feel like I had a purpose! Its been great. I am meeting people and am having fun as well!
Its funny because because people always get scared by pyramids or what not. I saw a sign posted on facebook that said - This is a Pyramid Scheme-
On the top it had Owner, then CEO, then it had Vice President, then next level was like managers, and so on, the bottom level was workers, something like that.. But it was so true! Great little diagram showing that every company, even stores and big oil companies and such is actually a pyramid scheme!

Hope you guys have a wonderful day!!
Old 10-13-2011, 11:23 AM
Super WAHM

I chose Green Organics because it is an up an coming company that offers great new organic products plus an unbelievable compensation plan!
I also like the fact that I am in on the early part of the company and feel that it will benefit me and my future team!
I am so excited to be a part of something green and good for me! Added benefits are that it is gluten free!

Tags
aloe vera, boresha, forever living, herbalife, monavie, shakeology, shaklee, sonoran bloom, trivita, visalus sciences, watkins