Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 05-21-2014, 07:00 AM
WAHM Regular

I'm doing the multimedia 'test' and I've completed all but 18 of the required task. There are no more loaded. I messaged them on Skype asking when they think more might be available since I've got to have these completed within 24 hours ( which was this morning)

Also, I've done tasks within the UHRS platform for other companies, all of the tasks that i've done so far for this one says they are valid, is that correct that i've not gotten one wrong or will they let me know differently when I've completed the training tasks?
Sponsored Links
Old 05-22-2014, 03:27 PM
WAHM Regular

For those that have been paid,Does the pay period for iSoftstone end on the last day of the month or a different date?
Old 05-28-2014, 01:13 AM
Awesome WAHM

How long did it take for you to hear back from them? They take FOREVER to get back you via email and on Skype. It's ridiculous. I finished the training on the 24th because they had the wrong tasks uploaded for me. I looked at the spreadsheet with all of the results and it said awaiting results now it is blank for me with not an email in sight
Old 06-22-2014, 08:37 AM
Registered WAHM

Anyone who has applied to iSoftStone and has begun working for them, how long did it take to hear back regarding your qualification set? I completed the qualification set on Tuesday and I haven't heard back.

I've always read that iSS has a horrible reputation for getting back with you, up until now, I have never found that to be true. The PM of the MS project always got back to me quickly. Now, it's been almost a week since I completed my qualification set, and I haven't heard back.
Old 07-04-2014, 05:13 PM
Awesome WAHM

Are you able to opt out of adult-related sites? I have heard that you may do so at Zero Chaos.
Old 09-09-2014, 01:28 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnBridges222 View Post
I figured it out, I have IE11 and I'm supposed to use 9 or 10, unfortunately, after trying and trying, it doesn't appear my system will allow me to downgrade. If there is a way, I can NOT figure it out. I have even tried other computers of mine but I'm having trouble with all of them. It doesn't look like I'll be able to go through with the training.

you can rollback updates as long as you have windows 7 or 8 BUT you can no longer roll back if you have updated your computer to Windows 8.1 UGGGggg
Old 02-12-2015, 08:29 AM
Registered WAHM

Unhappy no log in info provided by email

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnBridges222 View Post
I'm actually on the training portion right now, but I'm having major difficulties. I couldn't log in, after two days I finally got a response and I got in to the read over the Guidelines, but when I click on Start Judging, I get a Service Unavailable, I wonder if it will be another two days to get that figured out? Plus the toolbar still says Log In, like I'm not. I'm confused.
hey guys. this is an old thread and i wonder if anyone is still here but i will ask anyway. like ann, it looks like i'm having difficulty loging in. they sent me to log in and fill out non disclosures and such but i don't have log in info? how do i log in. there is NO register option on that page either. it's almos tlike they forgot to send me the log in info or i'm missing somehting. did you guys get log in info with your acceptance email?
Old 03-12-2015, 10:01 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Great................ babykaykes.

Great................ babykaykes.
Old 06-11-2015, 06:17 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Signed the NDA

How long did it take for them to respond to you after you signed the NDA? I signed it a few days ago and I still.have not heard back from them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jafinch View Post
I'm doing the multimedia 'test' and I've completed all but 18 of the required task. There are no more loaded. I messaged them on Skype asking when they think more might be available since I've got to have these completed within 24 hours ( which was this morning)

Also, I've done tasks within the UHRS platform for other companies, all of the tasks that i've done so far for this one says they are valid, is that correct that i've not gotten one wrong or will they let me know differently when I've completed the training tasks?
Old 07-14-2015, 07:46 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Multiple Training?

How did some of the posters get to work on multiple training? They gave me 5 days to complete but when I logged in the URHS, preview, qualification, audit, training were grayed out and I could not work on all the steps. The person who emailed me directed me to just "start judging" available 100 queries. Needless to say, I did not do well. How could I without training? Ask for more training?