Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 05-28-2009, 09:41 AM
Super WAHM

Well, I guess from reading the other threads we will all soon be out of jobs. It's so funny that we find out about that stuff here first instead of from our employer! Anyway, I feel very lucky to have worked as a Quality Rater for WFL for a little more than a year and a half. It's been a great WAH job and WFL has been great (I appreciate them even more with all I've read about the other companies). Anyway, I haven't gotten any notice of being let go yet, but I thought I'd start this thread to see who is left! I think it's so strange they are still advertising for Ads Quality Raters if they are phasing everything out by mid-June (according to the other thread). I'm curious to know how many Quality Raters and Ads Quality Raters are still here with WFL. Maybe we can use this thread to let each other know if (or when) we get the word things are over. You all have been great[img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img] I have appreciated this forum so much!!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2009, 09:49 AM
WAHM Regular

^^ ditto the above ^^
Still here and hoping to hang on until the very end!
Old 05-28-2009, 10:34 AM
WAHM Regular

Hanging on for now as a QR at WFL...
Old 05-28-2009, 11:35 AM
WAHM Regular

I dont know about the Ads Rater position but the Quality Rater position will be gone.
Old 05-28-2009, 11:51 AM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzzlingdani

I dont know about the Ads Rater position but the Quality Rater position will be gone.
Did they actually tell you over the phone that they were letting all Quality Raters go by mid June? They stopped hiring Quality Raters in November, so gradually everyone will be dropping off anyway as their year or 2 years are up. I wonder why they would just let everyone go abruptly in June.
Old 05-28-2009, 11:54 AM
WAHM Regular

What is going on??? This is news to me...where did you hear WFL is letting QR's go by mid June? I am seriously bummed! I love this job and want to keep it, the best I have had in a long time. Edited by: pixi
Old 05-28-2009, 12:04 PM
WAHM Regular

yes I called and was told that they were phase the entire quality rater position out by mid june and that they did stop hiring for it already.
Old 05-28-2009, 12:15 PM
WAHM Regular

I'm still here...but if dazzlingdani is correct, I guess in 2 weeks we'll all be out.

Has anyone else confirmed this with WFL? If they are still hiring ads raters, I wonder if we'll have any luck being switched to ads rating.

Old 05-28-2009, 12:38 PM
Registered WAHM

Hired in December with WFL as a QR, inbox is still ominously empty.
This is fun. This like waiting to get a shot, only better, because all you know is that at some point someone's going to spring out of the bushes without any warning and say "You're FIRED!"

Old 05-28-2009, 12:46 PM
WAHM Regular

Still here since December as well. I had no idea that this position was being phased out, I'm bummed!!!!