Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-24-2012, 10:40 PM
Super WAHM

Thumbs up What's new?

Wow! We have had so many GREAT changes with our new REVAMPED WEBSITES! I am so GRATEFUL for all the wonderful training webinars and phone conferences that have been offered for us to learn and get comfortable with our wonderful new UPGRADES! So what are YOU most excited about?

I am personally REALLY EXCITED about the fact that Gold Canyon is now paying our credit card fees! Phew! More MONEY for us to earn! Also, I LOVE how simplified our ordering system has become! Yay! More TIME for us! And our new Party Online system, the look and simplified navigation on our websites, oh boy! So happy about all of that!

Gold Canyon also listened to us about being able to order supply and marketing items on ANY order type! Wahoo! Again, more MONEY for us since we can now combine shipping with other orders! So thankful to be with a company that truly listens to our concerns and ideas. Thank you Gold Canyon! I am SO PROUD to be a part of your family! =)
Sponsored Links

Tags
flameless, gold canyon candles, online, upgrades, wickless