Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 10-16-2012, 02:55 PM
Super WAHM

Question Commission

Hi Everyone!!

So I am thinking about adding another home business to my businesses. Right now I sell candles and do spirit readings from home. I figured I want to join a business that I love and will use myself....food is perfect for me.

I have looked at a few companies, such as Country Gourmet, Tastefully Simple, Rastelli, but I know there are more companies out there. My biggest thing is the commission percentage. As much as I really love Country Gourmet, I do not care for the 25% commission rate. I am looking for something more around 40%. Anyone out there that fits in this category?
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2012, 03:16 PM
Super WAHM

Forgot! Please don't send me any PM's, please just reply here. Thank you!
Old 10-16-2012, 05:02 PM
WAHM Regular

I'm a consultant with Tastefully Simple and we get 30% base Commision.
There are opportunities to earn more when you sponsor and/or promote yourself.
Plus we get the same 30 % discount on food! Which is YUMMY!!

Good luck in your search! If you have any other questions about TS, I would love to talk to you about it!

Kim
Old 10-16-2012, 06:00 PM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueyedgrl1982 View Post
I'm a consultant with Tastefully Simple and we get 30% base Commision.
There are opportunities to earn more when you sponsor and/or promote yourself.
Plus we get the same 30 % discount on food! Which is YUMMY!!

Good luck in your search! If you have any other questions about TS, I would love to talk to you about it!

Kim
Thank you Kim! I have been to a Tastefully Simple party before and the food was good. The only thing holding me back is the commission rate. :/ I have gotten so spoiled with SoyLicious.com and earning 40%, anything less seems not worth my time. Before I make a decision, I want to see all my options. Of course I do need to love the products as well.
Old 10-17-2012, 06:45 AM
WAHM Regular

Thumbs up Vidacup International pays 40% on retail

Hi Shannon,

I'm with a new coffee company that pays 40% on retail sales. One of the things I love about this company is that there are several ways to work with people:

1. Retail customers - just want product, not the business = 40% comm on sales
2. Preferred customers - get on autoship for regular deliveries at wholesale $, and can earn free product for referring other customers = 10-20% comm on sales
3. Brand Promoters - all in for the business side, earns comm and free product = 7+ ways to earn comm and bonuses.

With over 400 million cups of coffee consumed every day in the US, and the trend being toward healthier options, it's a pretty easy market.

We have free marketing systems, training and websites.

You can do "parties", but don't have to. It's coffee, latte and a hydrating energy drink right now, more coming at the beginning of the year. Less than 5,000 in the company today, but growing fast, and we are international. We're in pre-launch right now.

PM me if you want more info

Karen
Old 10-17-2012, 06:57 AM
Grand WAHM

Hi Shannon,
Good luck with your research. Be sure to get all the details on additional income the company offers. There are various perks with each and every company - the overall package is important. Go with your gut - love the products and the company - the success with follow!
Old 11-18-2012, 01:04 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Wow!

Wow! 40% with Soy Licious! Are they in Canada? lol
Old 11-18-2012, 03:36 PM
Writely Applied

Do You Bake is as follows:

Earnings on Personal Sales
You earn 20% commission on all parties closed out and submitted under $200 in Party Retail Volume
You earn 20% commission on all online orders
You earn 35% commission on all parties closed out and submitted over $200 in Party Retail Volume.
Old 11-18-2012, 04:01 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Velata is quick & easy chocolate fondue. It's a new company, but taking off like crazy. Huge sales numbers in just 6 months. You start out at 20% commission. Once you sell your first $1000, you move to 25%. If you sell $2000 or more in a month, you make a 5% bonus (so 30% total). You make 2-9% off your downline depending on your rank & theirs. Let me know if you want more info.
Old 11-25-2012, 11:31 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualWAHM View Post
Hi Everyone!!

So I am thinking about adding another home business to my businesses. Right now I sell candles and do spirit readings from home. I figured I want to join a business that I love and will use myself....food is perfect for me.

I have looked at a few companies, such as Country Gourmet, Tastefully Simple, Rastelli, but I know there are more companies out there. My biggest thing is the commission percentage. As much as I really love Country Gourmet, I do not care for the 25% commission rate. I am looking for something more around 40%. Anyone out there that fits in this category?
Country Gourmet Home 25% commission is only for those that are selling $10 a month. You are at 30% if you sell only $35 a month then additional commissions and bonuses can be earned from there.

We also have the deal of the day and tickle your taste buds bundles which are 30% to 40% off each day that consultants can by with unlimited quantities.

I would be happy to answer any additional questions and you can feel free to PM me or email me at the home office.

Happy Holidays!