Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-13-2015, 05:51 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Worth it?

Hey, I'm kind of considering paying for a flexjobs membership but I'm wondering if their leads are really worth the monthly fee and what kind of value you guys get out of it.
Are these the same positions that are listed here, and everywhere else? Or are there really better leads on flexjobs?
Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2015, 06:07 AM
Super WAHM

I have heard over the years that it is worth it because it saves time from having to seek out these various jobs on multiple boards.

That said, they are currently running a labor day special. You can get their year membership, which is already on sale for about $50, for half off, so $25 for a year might be worth it. I'm thinking about giving it a go for that price. Coupon came in an email , code is LABOR.
Old 09-08-2015, 07:31 PM
WAHM Fanatic

If you don't have the patience to search yourself, I think it's worth it from what I've heard. It gives you more access to apply for jobs. Nothing is guaranteed but you'll have more opportunities to apply.
Old 09-05-2016, 11:25 AM
Registered WAHM

I've joined FlexJobs on and off for the last 3 years...and personally, have not had much in the way of luck. However, depending on your skillset and what you're looking for, you may have better results.
Old 09-06-2016, 07:54 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Worth it?

I have been wondering the same thing. One friend of mine swears by it. I guess it is like anything else. You can always try it and see if it will work for you.

If it doesn't you can always cancel your membership.
Old 11-06-2016, 03:05 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Re: Flexjobs

I tried flexjobs for a very short period and did not find that it was especially helpful. I felt like I was able to find the same information on Indeed by simply searching under WAH or Telecommute, Nationwide or my local city.

Others may have had better luck, I suppose it can depend upon which industry or what type of WAH jobs someone is looking for.
Old 06-20-2018, 03:20 AM
Registered WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurseyouko View Post
I tried flexjobs for a very short period and did not find that it was especially helpful. I felt like I was able to find the same information on Indeed by simply searching under WAH or Telecommute, Nationwide or my local city.

Others may have had better luck, I suppose it can depend upon which industry or what type of WAH jobs someone is looking for.
What types of jobs did you find most often on WAH?
Old 06-21-2018, 03:10 PM
Banned

Default No

I would recommend Self-Serve Leads. They are pretty good.