Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 


To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 11-22-2018, 04:11 PM
Registered WAHM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 5
Default I need advice

I was diagnosed with gynecomastia. My doctor says that I need surgery if I want to get rid of this deficiency. Advise a good clinic, please.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 01-11-2019, 11:42 PM
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 9

Bosom imaging tests - a mammogram or potentially bosom ultrasound - might be requested. These tests are typically requested to preclude bosom malignant growth. Your specialist may likewise arrange blood tests to check your hormone levels.
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 01-21-2019, 03:51 PM
WAHM Regular
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 26

Find a specialist
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 03-25-2019, 01:15 AM
Registered WAHM
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 3

Hello, first read this about the stress https://plushberrystrain.com/. You can't force yourself to stop worrying. But you can spend your time in another way. You can try to do something good for other peoples and you will feel better and all your problems will become easier to solve. And your life will be more interesting without depressions.
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off