Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 10-13-2014, 02:38 AM
WAHM Regular
WAHM Professional

Default Weight loss struggle

Without a doubt the constant temptation for all types of food. Both my husband and I are foodies, and going out to a nice place is always in the back of our minds at the end of a long day!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-16-2014, 01:53 PM
WAHM Regular

Thumbs up So many responses. Thank you all. Hopefully your answers will help someone.

So many responses. Thank you all. Hopefully your answers will help someone.

I that those darn Snacks seem to be a killer. And soda..... Lack of motivation to exercise.

Thanks again for your participation.

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to you and your families!

Cheers
Matt
Old 12-17-2014, 05:44 AM
Le-Vel Thrive Promoter

Arrow

Eating healthy with 6 kids in the house and trying to teach them a healthy lifestyle. Also drinking enough water. I aim for a gallon a day but sometimes miss that mark.
Old 01-11-2015, 01:44 PM
Super WAHM

Mindset is key. Finding your will to create a healthier you and the love of self to do it.

It can be a challenge to look in the mirror when you are not happy with your body and love who you are.
I have lost weight and gained it back, then lost weight and maintained a healthy range.

When I am not loving Me is when I slip and sulk back to those eating habits (and we all know we are what we eat, right?)

I spent majority of 2014 looking within to find self love. Something I have struggled with much of my life. I arrived at 2015 with a greater ability to look at Me with love.

I'd love to connect with other people who seek to find self love, change how they feel and embrace who they really are - their spiritual being. Personal Message me and I'll welcome conversation.
~ Robyn
Old 02-11-2015, 11:57 AM
Registered WAHM
WAHM Professional

Time. Time to eat better. Time to exercise. It all boils down to time. I feel like I'm too busy, so I'll snack instead of eating a real meal. I only eat one meal a day, and even then I only feel like I have time to eat half of it. I also don't feel like I could ever have the time to exercise. I used to work with a personal trainer, but I quit going because I felt I couldn't afford that kind of a time commitment.
Old 03-18-2015, 02:57 AM
WAHM Regular

My biggest struggle is self-motivation when it comes to exercise. I start off good, but then I fall off. I fall off because I try to workout at home, and get lazy. I would start fresh on Monday and then tell myself I can give myself a break the next day. All of a sudden the "next day" turns into a week, which turns into a month, etc. And before you know it I have fell off of the bandwagon.

However, if I sign up for a class at the gym, I'm very committed because I have to be accountable for attending that class.
Old 03-29-2015, 11:47 AM
Awesome WAHM

My biggest struggle is that I sit all day when working since I am a professional writer. I do try to get up and move as often as I can though. I try to make sure to do some exercises at my desk too. I set a timer to get up once every half hour or so and either walk around outside if the weather permits or do some exercises inside.
Old 04-06-2015, 02:40 PM
WAHM Regular

my biggest struggle is lack of motivation for one. but since the end of January I have lost 26 lbs. stopped drinking soda and watching what I eat. also not eating after 6 pm helps.
Old 04-26-2015, 08:36 PM
Registered WAHM

I'm not a huge eater, and I drink TONS of water. I have tried a lit of things to lose weight but since having my daughter (my first child) almost 9 years ago, I just can't get rid of my extra weight! I've tried dieting, and I'm no bad at being consistent with excersize!!!
Old 05-07-2015, 12:22 PM
WAHM Regular

For me my biggest issue has been changing my eating habits. With such a busy schedule I find it difficult to find the time to prepare healthy meals.

Tags
body by vi, lose weight, weight loss, weight loss struggles