Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 10-11-2009, 07:06 PM
Super WAHM

Default Online Nutrition Consulting

I saw a post about online training! How cool! I thought i'd add in that there is also online nutrition consulting out there! I think it's really neat how you can get the full training/nutrition package online! How convenient.

My sister actually just recently started an online nutrition consulting business, so this is how I know of it. I know she has had a lot of sucess with helping the clients she has so far online (reaching their weight loss goals and everything). I know the first consultation with her via email is free and then after that she works around what her clients can afford. She really loves what she does and loves to help others but I know she can struggle to bring in clients.

I know she just recently started it up but she says it can be really frustrating trying to build up a clientele. Does anyone have any suggestions I could tell her about promoting and advertising and whatnot? I know she has asked me advice about this before but I didn't know too much about it so I was hoping to help her out by getting advice from others! Any suggestions?
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2009, 09:49 PM
Registered WAHM

nutrition is the basis of our health. good nutrition is good for everyone just as bad nutrition is bad for everyone. out overall state of wellness relies on how we nourish our body.
Old 10-29-2009, 04:18 AM
WAHM Addict

Yeah, but there's one important thing we should not forget, all people are very different, so there can't be any universal kind of system, every one should choose something special
Old 11-30-2009, 07:03 AM
Registered WAHM

She really loves what she does and loves to help others but I know she can struggle to bring in clients.

Last edited by mercedes-benz; 11-30-2009 at 07:24 AM.