Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-03-2009, 06:39 PM
Awesome WAHM

Default Online personal trainer

I have a friend who owns a fitness studio and she is amazing. I thought I was fit but I went in her class and lost 8 inches and gained some seriously toned muscles. I only work out with her 3 times a week for 30 minutes each.

She is doing personal training online via webcam. So far it is really cool and working out great. Especially since the quality of webcams are so much different now. It is really affordable too. It averages to like $10 a session which is really crazy actually.

So my question is, how should she go about marketing? She is getting a website. Anything else? What would make YOU want to utilitze her services??

Thank you so much for any help you can offer us! Please respond here or PM me with your suggestions!

Health, wealth and happiness!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2009, 06:19 AM
WAHM Master

Wow that price really isn't to bad! I may be interested!

As for advertising she can try craigslist, places like these message boards, local bulletin boards etc.
Old 09-04-2009, 07:18 AM
Awesome WAHM

Craigslist is a great idea! I will let her know. Thanks!!

Ya her prices are great. I definitely couldn't pass it up. Except I go to her class in the mornings, so it is a little different because it isn't one on one. She's awesome too. If you ever want to get in contact with her let me know and I'll get your info to her.
Old 09-22-2009, 06:25 AM
WAHM Addict

hi i think it would be great to place this offer on the others forums as well just to let people know about her offer. I like this idear to train staying at home and to have a personal trainer! Will give a try! Thanks a lot Steff!
Old 09-22-2009, 08:05 AM
Super WAHM

I'm a Beachbody Coach and I basically go everywhere including Twitter. This is where I get most of my customers. And of course Facebook.
Old 10-11-2009, 06:55 PM
Super WAHM

Default Online Nutrition Consulting

Wow that's awesome! Yeah my sister does the same thing but she does online nutrition consulting! I think it's really pretty cool how these online training/nutrition businesses are becoming a big hit! They are really convenient and I think that's why most people tend to like them.
Old 11-30-2009, 01:07 PM
WAHM Regular

Is an online trainer really going to work for most people? I don't know but I think I'd be skeptical of the results unless I actually had someone there pushing me.
Old 12-10-2009, 11:20 PM
WAHM Regular

the price is not that bad..
for internet marketing of her site, searched and found some articles about internet marketing strategies..
Top 10 Internet Marketing Strategies
Effective Internet Marketing Strategy
Part One: Three Step Formula
Old 12-11-2009, 06:33 AM
Awesome WAHM

She has a webcam and the person getting the training has a webcam. She has a handful of clients that she trains now and they are loving it. Men too!

She does still need to get her website. She has a facebook fan page. She also has a few short videos for people totally new to exercising that are just getting started with their weight loss goals.

She has an incredible special going right now actually. I was surprised with the prices.

Thank you to everyone for all your help!

Health, wealth and happiness!
Old 12-11-2009, 01:31 PM
WAHM Regular

Thumbs up FaceBook

I get a lot of clients through FaceBook. I need a personal trainer now that I've lost so much weight! Now that I'm thinner I want to tone it all up and look great for bathing suit season!