Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-11-2008, 06:03 AM
WAHM Master

Check in! Stay accountable[img]smileys/smiley32.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2008, 06:05 AM
WAHM Master

Thought I would post early to let you know that I have some massive cramps and I'm skipping my workout today[img]smileys/smiley3.gif[/img] but I'll probably take a quick walk later if the rain can stay away LOL

Hope everyone has a great weekend. We have Spin class and weights tomorrow and then no gym on Sun. because we are participating in a charity volleyball tourny (oh my, I'm scared, haven't played vb in a long time).

Happy Friday[img]smileys/smiley16.gif[/img]

Old 07-11-2008, 08:42 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Hey Angie ... HAPPY FRIDAY !!!

Sorry about the cramps ... hope the rain gives you a break so you can walk a little later

I did the Walk At Home 4 Fast Miles DVD today

I also decided that today would be day 1 of Leslie's 10-day challenge - meaning I'll be doing this DVD every day for 10 days

My dh is a show-off! He bikes to work EVERY day - that's 12 miles one way - quite a bit of downhill but there is uphill tooand flats, so he def gets a work out. I get inspired when he ALSO decides to bike home - he's done that 2.5x this week - where does the 1/2 come in? There is a visitor center about 3 miles from the house, he'll bike to there and then I'll pick him up.Why doesn't he always conquer that last 3 miles? Because it is seriously uphill and he just accomplished a major uphill battle by getting to the visitor center.

Old 07-11-2008, 12:53 PM
Awesome WAHM

HAPPY FRIDAY to you, too!

Angie, sorry to hear about your cramps! Not fun! [img]smileys/smiley18.gif[/img] Hope you get feeling better and the rain lets up so you can enjoy a nice walk in the fresh air.

JustOneVoice, you are doing so awesome!
Your dh must be in pretty great shape for biking that much! My dh took a 1200 mile bike trip when he was in his early 20's. Even years later, he still has "biker legs"! [img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]

Both you and Angie inspire me to keep on "Pushing Play" every day! Keep up the great work and thanks for sharing your ups and downs with us! Everyone has their off days where you just don't feel like working out for one reason or another. I think that there is strength in numbers. As we share our experiences, both good and bad, I think we can rally together and encourage when needed or celebrate a success that someone has!

E.T.A. Oops! Forgot to add my workout! Today I'm doing Turbo Jam Cardio Party 2. I finally got my Ten Minute Trainer DVD by Tony Horton in the mail. I'm anxious to try that out as well. It will be fun to have some other workouts to use in addition to my Turbo Jam workouts! I have done Tony's Power90 workout in the pastso I knowthat his workouts really give you agood workout!Edited by: SusieF
Old 07-11-2008, 08:13 PM
WAHM Addict

You know it's funny...I woke up this morning and didn't feel well. My biggest concern was not being able to work out.

As the day went on, I ended up feeling fine and did work out....weight machines today, 40 minutes.
Old 07-11-2008, 08:13 PM
WAHM Addict

Angie,

Sorry your day was a bit off today. I've had plenty of those days.
Old 07-12-2008, 01:01 PM
WAHM Master

Thanks ladies! Still not doing well but I'll make it through. Just posted that I skipped my workout again today. Oh well....

Ya'll are doing great. Keep it up[img]smileys/smiley20.gif[/img]