Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-24-2008, 08:31 AM
Awesome WAHM

Atleast that's why my Polar HR monitor was saying.... You also have to take into consideration that I am really out of shape and weigh a lot more.

It was a great workout!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2008, 10:30 PM
WAHM Regular

OK Thanks alot ladies!!! I knew I shouldn't have clicked on the link, now I want to add this to my beachbody collection!![img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]
Old 06-26-2008, 07:57 AM
Awesome WAHM

I just received mine as well. Today I did the Cardio portion. It was really good. Definitely gets your heart rate up. The moves are not that complicated. I really liked it! Tomorrow I'm going to try a different one. I'll let you know...
Old 06-26-2008, 09:02 AM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by proud_mommy84
OK Thanks alot ladies!!! I knew I shouldn't have clicked on the link, now I want to add this to my beachbody collection!![img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]
Me, too! I'm gonna buy it today!

E.T.A, I just ordered it!Edited by: SusieF
Old 06-27-2008, 03:30 AM
WAHM Regular

I just saw this last night on an infomercial.It got me impressed as well since it is only asking for ten minutes!Ten minutes sounds more doable than one hour a day.Any progress to see how it is going with you all would be great.I want to know how good it is and if its worth getting.

Old 06-27-2008, 09:09 AM
Awesome WAHM

Well... I don't know if this is intirely due to TMT, but I am already down 8.5 lbs and 3 inches from midsection. I think it's a combination of exercise & eating right. Most of those 8.5 lbs are probably water weight, nevertheless... i'm just glad to see the scale move in the right direction.

I started doing just 10 minutes but have added 1 more 10 minute session for a total of 20 minutes of high intensity exercising. I am also walking daily & really watching what goes in my mouth.

I will be posting my updated measurement tracker tomorrow on my blog.

I hope this helps,

~ Vilma
Old 06-28-2008, 06:49 AM
Awesome WAHM

Ok ladies...Today, I just got done with the 10 min Total Body and the 10 min Lower Body! Yowsa! You can definitely get a workout from this. My heart was racing and I am feeling it everywhere. I wish I knew about this earlier when I spent 45 minutes doing an aerobics class and never felt this worked! I recommend it to those of you that are looking. Going to shower now!
Old 06-28-2008, 10:43 AM
WAHM Addict

Man I can't wait to get started on this! I still have another 4 weeks before I can exercise againMore depending on how my incision heals. Can't wait to get back to it!
Old 06-28-2008, 07:56 PM
Awesome WAHM

Congratulations on your new baby boy! That's wonderful!

Take care of yourself and get healed up and then jump back in and we'll be here to support you when you're ready!
Old 06-29-2008, 01:38 PM
WAHM Regular

I just did my first 10 minute trainer workout today. I did the cardio one. It was 10 moves in 10 minutes. I did this as a bonus to my resistance workout, and boy was I sweating. I also decided against using the resistance band with that workout.

I love all the BB workouts! I do believe you can get awesome results with these programs. You should check out my transformation story on my blog. See the link in my signature.

I will now be doing 10 minute trainer more often Not only on days were I am light on time, but as a bonus to some of my other workouts.The program is also good to mix and match. You can make it a 10, 20 or 30 minute workout depending on the time. It comes with everything you need to succeed!

If you need more info, you are welcome to email me on it!

Heather