Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-02-2013, 08:44 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Considering this opportunity

I usually stay clear of these types of businesses because I hate to sell and I don't care for the matrix system. But this one intrigues me a little because I have lost weight and pretty interested in helping others lose weight and be healthy.

But, I want to know if any is making money. And I don't mean a couple of hundred a month but closer to the $1,000 the company claims you can make.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2013, 06:44 PM
WAHM Addict

Hey Twin! Nice to see you again

It's $1000 in 6 months. Here's how the guarantee works..... If you go out and sponsor 5 people in your first 30 days, and at least 2 of them are still active after 6 months AND you're not making at least $1000 a month the company will refund your money from the last 6 months, $240. It doesn't necessarily mean I'm guaranteed to make $1000, it just means the company will refund if I choose to leave after 6 months and not making that much per month. So I choose to stay and not get my refund. I hope that helps explain it a bit better for ya. If you go to Terms and Conditions on any reps site you'll see it's explained there too

Hope you had a great Holiday weekend!
Talk soon!
Samantha
Old 09-03-2013, 09:46 PM
WAHM Addict

They are talking about maxing out comp plan by taking massive action following the 4 get 4 formula. Meaning if you get 4 and teach those who get 4 and so on you'll be looking at maxing out the comp plan within the 90 day period. This is a group in EPX doing this and the guarantee has nothing to do with EPX in this example. This is based on HUGE groups of people joining within just 90 days. This is different than the $1000 guarantee with the company. I hope I explained that well