WAHM Forums - WAHM.com

WAHM Forums - WAHM.com (https://www.wahm.com/forum/)
-   Craft Companies & Crafters (https://www.wahm.com/forum/craft-companies-crafters-140/)
-   -   Titan chains (https://www.wahm.com/forum/craft-companies-crafters-140/582574-titan-chains.html)

gingerbread 02-16-2014 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by havetime (Post 3194540)
YeahGB!!!
I'm waiting for new wire so I can do the right size 2nd attempt. ..I still can't belive I was using wrong size.....but I had some other to try and viola. ..that was entire fix...:)

I have done a bunch of crazy stuff while learning to make this bracelet, don't feel bad. lol

I am wondering if the date that ends on your thirty days to get your lot back to them is the date they receive it or the date it is mailed?

My lot was suppose to be complete by the 19th and I thought that meant get it in the mail by the 19th.

The mail man didn't pick my package up Sat. Mon is a Federal Holiday so I notified Titan that my package may be late and they made a note of this but

Now I'm just not sure of when that thirty days ends.
I could send them another email but hate to bother them.

sandijv 02-16-2014 06:15 PM

I have read through this and I know I will need to a few more times and take notes, but for those of you doing it, how long do you think the first lot took (or takes) and what do you see yourself getting up to as far as speed goes? Thanks so much

gingerbread 02-17-2014 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gingerbread (Post 3194661)
I have done a bunch of crazy stuff while learning to make this bracelet, don't feel bad. lol

I am wondering if the date that ends on your thirty days to get your lot back to them is the date they receive it or the date it is mailed?

My lot was suppose to be complete by the 19th and I thought that meant get it in the mail by the 19th.

The mail man didn't pick my package up Sat. Mon is a Federal Holiday so I notified Titan that my package may be late and they made a note of this but

Now I'm just not sure of when that thirty days ends.
I could send them another email but hate to bother them.

I read over the question and answer section for work at home on the Titan website and found the answer to my question.

. You have 30 days from the date your lot key is assigned to complete and mail your lot.

snurfy2k 02-18-2014 06:35 PM

Pay day!! For everyone still trying to get approved, keep at it! Practice and Titan's critique's will get you there! Just ordered supplies for my 5th lot! :-)

havetime 02-19-2014 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snurfy2k (Post 3195222)
Pay day!! For everyone still trying to get approved, keep at it! Practice and Titan's critique's will get you there! Just ordered supplies for my 5th lot! :-)

awesome...just wondering do they send the new resell kit when paid and deduct or you get paid then reorder....I'm getting ready to walk to mbx CUZ my wire to do my 2nd is here...I was using the wrong mandrel....The whole time...:/...and fig out looping :)(:

gingerbread 02-19-2014 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snurfy2k (Post 3195222)

I've been wondering how you were doing, so happy you let us know you're doing great.

Five lots already, doesn't seem that long ago when I talked with you about trying to get the bracelets tighter and look at you now. (:

I can hardly wait to see what they have to say about my lot. Seems like forever when you're waiting to hear how you did.

Keep us posted on how you're doing Snurfy and I'll do the same.

snurfy2k 02-19-2014 07:15 PM

Yes, I order my resell kit after I get paid! And definitely use the smaller mandrel! :-) To my knowledge, I don't think I've ever used the larger mandrel!

Thank you Gingerbread!! I can't wait to hear how your first lot turns out!! I finally have the whole, getting everything tight worked out!! LOL

And I will go through the whole supply of memory wire they send because I'll recheck all my bracelets before packing them for mailing! If there's any doubt on the tightness, I'll take it apart and redo it!

But most of all, I really enjoy doing them and feel lost while waiting on my resell kit to get here! LOL

gingerbread 02-20-2014 10:58 AM

Quote:

Thank you Gingerbread!! I can't wait to hear how your first lot turns out!! I finally have the whole, getting everything tight worked out!! LOL

And I will go through the whole supply of memory wire they send because I'll recheck all my bracelets before packing them for mailing! If there's any doubt on the tightness, I'll take it apart and redo it!

But most of all, I really enjoy doing them and feel lost while waiting on my resell kit to get here! LOL
Snurfy

While making my lot I worked so hard I thought most of my bracelets were spot on. Now that I've sent the lot in, I am kind of kicking myself for not redoing a couple of my bracelets. I did redo a couple because of the tightness but I had some other issues also that may be pointed out to me. The good thing is I just kept improving as I made the bracelets.

I too bought extra memory wire because even though most of my bracelets seemed tight enough, I did have a few that were not as tight, so I'll just have to see what they say.
The bad thing is I have no idea why some come out looser than the others. ):

Like you, now that I've sent my lot in, I am lost without having my bracelets to work on.
I too like making them and it feels so good when I get one made and feel proud of what I accomplished.

I bought some charms and was so glad I did, they are so darn nice for the price they are charging. Look super good on the interchangeable bracelet.

Hope you keep posting, love hearing how you and everyone else are doing with Titan.

later (:

gingerbread 02-28-2014 07:16 PM

I received my critique from Titan for my first lot.

I have a couple of bracelets that I need to get tighter. I was paid and will be receiving the bracelets that need some work in a few days. They said their policy is if you only have a few that need correction they will pay you but you have to make corrections before they issue another lot.

I am pleased with what they had to say and am not surprised I had a couple of bracelets that needed correction. I had hoped I got them tight enough but I knew I had a couple that could have been tighter and some that seemed really tight. I kept checking them over and over and decided maybe some were too loose, just wasn't sure.

Hope all of you are doing well.
We've got a big snow storm coming our way and am going to be shoveling snow once again, Yuck, I was ready for Spring.

msmichy 02-28-2014 10:52 PM

Way to go Gingerbread!!! I myself am working on my second lot. Am slow but then thats ok.

Congrats!!