WAHM Forums - WAHM.com

WAHM Forums - WAHM.com (https://www.wahm.com/forum/)
-   Craft Companies & Crafters (https://www.wahm.com/forum/craft-companies-crafters-140/)
-   -   Titan chains (https://www.wahm.com/forum/craft-companies-crafters-140/582574-titan-chains.html)

starlighthill 07-22-2011 05:06 AM

wmoore, have you heard anything on your bracelets? Did you file for an extension to be sure you don't violate the 30 day time frame?
I'm going to do the same as you and send them a sample of each bracelet for their critique.
Diane

princess4ever 07-24-2011 12:18 AM

ebay

so i found some people selling the bracelets and also someone selling a kit
VIKING KNIT BRACELET KIT & INSTRUCTIONS, GREEN WIRE #2 - eBay (item 170616035298 end time Aug-12-11 09:20:41 PDT)

i guess if your not sure you can do it this would be a cheap way to see if you can make them.

i'm watching them so if you are bidding let me know so we don't outbid each other :)

tweetykiss 07-24-2011 09:53 AM

It is a very beautiful chain bracelet. I won't bid on it since I prefer to work for the company. I just hope they don't fire me.

princess4ever 07-24-2011 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tweetykiss (Post 2803506)
It is a very beautiful chain bracelet. I won't bid on it since I prefer to work for the company. I just hope they don't fire me.

so you are working for the company. how is it going? do they give you a dvd on the website or just pictures to make the bracelet?

tweetykiss 07-25-2011 03:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by princess4ever (Post 2803799)
so you are working for the company. how is it going? do they give you a dvd on the website or just pictures to make the bracelet?

I am not working for them yet. I have yet to order the starter kit and the tools. I watched the video by Stephanie Eddy who is good at it and I saw something on YouTube and it seems easy. I plan to do this and the macrame belts by hands on hobbies.

odglass4u 07-25-2011 05:40 AM

video

Quote:

Originally Posted by tweetykiss (Post 2803840)
I am not working for them yet. I have yet to order the starter kit and the tools. I watched the video by Stephanie Eddy who is good at it and I saw something on YouTube and it seems easy. I plan to do this and the macrame belts by hands on hobbies.

i was wondering where or how do you see video about them you was talking about i have a kit but have not started as of yet would like to see the video and see if it helps:

fiberfolly 07-25-2011 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by odglass4u (Post 2803880)
i was wondering where or how do you see video about them you was talking about i have a kit but have not started as of yet would like to see the video and see if it helps:

search youtube.com for viking knit. Also, reading this whole thread before you order will be most helpful.

andyb8079 07-25-2011 12:35 PM

I made my first bracelet this weekend. It was a little tough at first but then I got the hang of it. One thing that helped me with the memory wire was I didn't cut off my piece until I had it threaded, I found if you spun the bracelet around while pushing the wire it was easier to work it through.

wanda kelley66 07-25-2011 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by larrylive (Post 2794275)
i just got a good look at their whole site it seems legit especially with the b- rating with the bbb. If this is legit i am in. As of right now the only legit company has only been nec

i know of a company that offers good money for work at home it also has a+ rating with bbb has been in business for over 25 years and is also all green we did 9000.000 in sales alone last year. We have doubled in size in the last 6 years

odglass4u 07-25-2011 01:13 PM

work at home company

Quote:

Originally Posted by wanda kelley66 (Post 2804146)
i know of a company that offers good money for work at home it also has a+ rating with bbb has been in business for over 25 years and is also all green we did 9000.000 in sales alone last year. We have doubled in size in the last 6 years

i would like to know more about this company the website and so on please tell us more about itand doing what and about the payout