Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-23-2017, 08:46 AM
WAHM Regular

Smile Cupcake Cones

Looking forward to another weekend? Maybe just like me your celebrating an upcoming birthday with a family member? Try out this yummy recipe. I love these especially since I have many nieces/nephews in my life and it's so fun to bake with them.

Cupcake Cones Recipe

CAKE:
1 Cake Mix
Ice Cream Waffle Cones

FROSTING:
8 oz Cream Cheese (softened)
8 oz Whipped Cream (thawed, cool whip)
1 Party Time Mixes Birthday Cake Dessert Mix (your choice)

Instructions:
In a bowl, add 8oz. softened cream cheese and 1 dessert mix. With a mixer, blend until smooth. Slowly fold in a 8oz container of softened whipped cream (cool whip). Chill 1 hour.

While your frosting is chilling, mix your favorite cake mix according to the package directions. You can either fill the cones with the cake batter by spooning the cake batter into each ice cream cone (about 2 tbsp.) or you can pipe the cake batter into each ice cream cone. The batter should come to the lower inner rim of the ice cream cones. Do not fill all the way to the top or the ice cream cones will topple and the cake batter will rise above the outer cone.

Bake the cupcake cones 20-30 minutes. Check at 20 minutes. When a knife inserted in the center of the cupcake cones comes out clean, they're done. Set aside to allow the cupcake cones to cool completely.
It's time to put the frosting onto the cupcake cones when they are completely cooled. Simply, spoon the dessert mixture into a piping bag and prepare it to add the pretty frosting at the top. Pipe the frosting onto the cupcake cones so that the cake below does not show.

Garnish with sprinkles, crushed nuts or anything else!
Have a great weekend!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2017, 03:37 AM
WAHM Regular

mm it must be delicious

Tags
birthday parties, cupcakes, recipes, weekend fun, yummy