Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 12-17-2009, 01:48 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Smile Just joined Simply Fun!

Hi everyone,
I guess I get to hang out in another folder too now. I decided to change things up a bit for 2010 and found Simply Fun. My boys are loving my new business and I'm having a load of fun too. I am looking forward to getting to know you all in this folder.

Amanda
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2010, 06:22 PM
WAHM Fanatic

I am going to one of these parties Thursday afternoon in Kansas.
Lisa
Old 01-20-2010, 10:17 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Hi Lisa! Nice to have you back in Kansas even if the weather has been icky so far this winter.
You are SURE to have fun and Thursday is All-Out-Party-Day so there are some great extra specials just for that day. You'll have to let me know who leads your party... there are only a few of us in this area yet but starting to grow quickly.
I'm not sure where you are in Kansas right now but if you're near Leavenworth again, I will be at the Leavenworth's Ladies Night Out @ the Simply Fun booth this Saturday evening. I'd love to finally meet you in person!! Take care and let me know how you enjoy your Simply Fun game time tomorrow.

Amanda
Old 01-20-2010, 11:19 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Hey Amanda, I will be there, I will have an IT WORKS booth. I will look for you, I am back in Fort Leavenworth. yeah.
Lisa
Old 01-20-2010, 12:57 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Neat! I think Liz and I are planning on getting there to set up at around 2pm so I will definately look for you Sat. Have a great couple of days until then!

Amanda
Old 01-20-2010, 05:23 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Hey Amanda, I will not be there until after 3:00 I have to work that day until 3:00 I work out at the Legends in Jockey. I am excited.
Old 02-20-2010, 12:26 AM
Registered WAHM

Hi everyone,
I guess to hang out in another folder too now. I decided to change things up a bit for 2010 and found Simply Fun. My boys are loving my new business and I'm having a load of fun too. I am looking forward to getting to know you all in this folder.You'll have to let me know who leads your party... there are only a few of us in this area yet but starting to grow quickly.
Old 09-15-2016, 12:49 PM
Registered WAHM

Default SimplyFun

Hi, please contact me about the SimplyFun business please; I may be interested in becoming a consultant. Thanks,
[email protected] /I]
Quote:
Originally Posted by funmomma View Post
Hi everyone,
I guess I get to hang out in another folder too now. I decided to change things up a bit for 2010 and found Simply Fun. My boys are loving my new business and I'm having a load of fun too. I am looking forward to getting to know you all in this folder.

Amanda