Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-05-2015, 05:39 PM
Registered WAHM

I am in love with the grapefruit pomegranate scent candle right now! Have you tried it out yet?
Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2015, 01:27 AM
WAHM Regular

I think I would prefer to purchase my candles and jewelry separately.
Old 07-16-2015, 10:20 PM
Registered WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEAwv View Post
I think I would prefer to purchase my candles and jewelry separately.
To each their own. I find them to be quite a bit of fun
Old 07-18-2015, 04:34 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Best of the best is Daniella's Candles

Best company is Daniella's Candles. You can try to go Daniella's Candles - A Jewelry Gift In Every Candle!
Best quality jewelry, scents, packaging and more
Old 07-18-2015, 04:35 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Daniella's Candles is best

Go to Daniella's Candles - A Jewelry Gift In Every Candle!
Old 07-25-2015, 10:21 AM
WAHM Regular

Why are there so many copycat companies doing this? I think it is cute for a novelty gift idea, but I can't see spending that much on candles every month and gambling on the jewelry inside. I signed up for JIC because a friend was doing a $1.00 signup bonus, but I'm not sure if I'll hit the 3 month mark every month to stay in business. With all the money I'd save buying cheap candles I could get something in real gold with a real gemstone for a lot cheaper.

Does anyone have pictures of the jewelry they have acquired through this? Is it nice?
Old 08-09-2015, 02:45 AM
Super WAHM

Jewel Scent for me
Old 08-09-2015, 02:25 PM
WAHM Regular

I'm a rep for JIC. I joined during the $1 enrollment in March 2015. I joined because I wanted a quality candle. The jewelry is just an added bonus and I "MIGHT" get jewelry of value in it. Most of the candles burn 100-160 hours and the tarts 60+. That's a pretty long time. To me, the price is worth the value I get for the candles and tarts alone.

Working with JIC is amazing! I work with a wonderful group of women and men. The support is there and the back office is LOADED with resources. I couldn't ask for a better company. It's the first direct sales company that I fell in love with and can sell it!

People like candles!
Old 09-16-2015, 03:23 PM
Awesome WAHM

Wink Pick A Candle Company With Products You Are Passionate About.

Hi,

I may be late to this post, perhaps you've already joined a company. I don't have a recommendation for a specific company.

I truly believe you want to pick a candle company you can connect with, and feel passionate about the products. Where will you most likely be able to have fabulous support? Your success will depend on your own passion for what you are selling, believing in the products and the people behind the scenes.

If I had a team member who didn't love or believe in the products, I truly don't believe they would be the best fit for my company. You want to love what you do, starting there will get you way further in success.

Best wishes and loads of success!
Denise
Old 11-04-2015, 07:29 PM
Registered WAHM

I know you may have already chosen a company, but wanted to throw in my comments.

If that youtube video is from the lady I think you might be talking about, she has reviewed just about every jewelry candle company there is and she has knocked down every single one. I believe she is a rep for one of the companies, so she keeps her reviews very. very negative for all except her's.

I've been a rep with Jewelry in Candles for almost 2 years and I'm not sure where she got the idea the jewelry was fake silver. We only guarantee certain qualities of metals in certain items, for the rest the value of the jewelry starts at $10 (and goes on up to the thousands). That's clearly not going to be sterling silver or gold jewelry, so I'm not sure where she got her information from. Yes $10 equals costume jewelry, but as long as I've been with the company we've never said it was all real silver/gold and it was actually fake. Plus we have bonus prize candles and tarts are a pretty regular basis where we give away prizes in every one. Our current bonus prize candle/tart has the grand prize of a $15k rose gold and diamond earring and necklace set.

And yes, our candles and tarts are priced higher, but considering that we use 100% soy wax and natural essential oils, our candles and tarts last longer than other brands, meaning that it actually costs less in the end. Our candles last a minimum of 100 hours and our tarts (a six pack weighing 5.5oz; double the size of most brands) last a minimum of 10 hours each, but I've been melting a cube over 15 hours (total) and it still has a strong scent to it. Plus customers get to choose whether they want a ring, necklace or earrings and their ring size. We also have a choice of men's rings in some candles and have also included a choice of biker rings and chain bracelets in our Father's Day bonus prize candle.