Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-15-2013, 10:53 AM
WAHM Regular

Best of luck to you in choosing a candle co! I STILL haven't made my decision on what company I want to represent. I have sampled most of the products from all the companies above. All most all of them are wonderful and offer some type of a soy wax. As you go further into your research you will find many companies, not just the ones listed on this site. I am amazed at the amount of new companies that offer the same sort of products and they are all party plan companies. All of them are pretty darn good.

Let us know what you decide. I'm pretty sure we will all be curious.

Have a great day!!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2013, 06:09 PM
WAHM Regular

Thanks sunlightishere you let me know what you decide also. I am leaning toward Mia Bella they have been around for awhile and it seems like most people that are selling their products stay with the company. They are different because they use palm wax.

Got a sample melt today in the mail I like it but I really want to get a candle and try it out also.

It's kind of a scary choice to make because there are so many companies. And no one wants to waste their time nor money on something that is not going to work out for them.
Old 07-18-2013, 11:55 AM
WAHM Regular

mkl315 here is another site to check out. It's a forum and there is so much information! They talk about all kinds of things related to candles. You will find out about many vendors that are not affiliated with party plan companies but still offer wholesale opportunities. My very favorite vendors are Front Porch Candles, Candles From The Keeping Room and the now retired Country Home Scents. These are artisans that really make a top notch product! I order regularly from them. The link to the website forum is CandleFind Forum.

You can also navigate the sight to check out what the editors favorite picks are in candle companies. They review them ALL!!
Have fun learning about the wide world of candles/melts
Old 07-18-2013, 07:51 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunlightishere View Post
mkl315 here is another site to check out. It's a forum and there is so much information! They talk about all kinds of things related to candles. You will find out about many vendors that are not affiliated with party plan companies but still offer wholesale opportunities. My very favorite vendors are Front Porch Candles, Candles From The Keeping Room and the now retired Country Home Scents. These are artisans that really make a top notch product! I order regularly from them. The link to the website forum is CandleFind Forum.

You can also navigate the sight to check out what the editors favorite picks are in candle companies. They review them ALL!!
Thanks for the info I will check it out.
Old 07-19-2013, 07:46 AM
Awesome WAHM

Wink

Thank you Yolanda for that info!!! I will go over and check that forum out now!! That sounds like a great resource!! We are forever working R&D on making our candles and wickless better and better! Make it a beautiful day and thank you for the tip!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunlightishere View Post

Old 08-18-2013, 02:30 AM
WAHM Regular

I am impressed with partylite. They have been established for many years.
Old 08-18-2013, 02:34 AM
WAHM Regular

I don't sell partylite personally I have some of the products. You could look it up on the website to find out about prices.
Old 08-18-2013, 07:37 AM
Awesome WAHM

Arrow

Fortunately most companies are as individually unique as each person and not just one company will work for everyone. That's the best part of having choices of candle companies. Researching the products, ingredients and support is a good place to start Put yourself in a company you can believe in and you will find yourself growing and thriving in the most passionate way!
Old 08-25-2013, 10:03 AM
WAHM Addict

Talking

I looked for candles that are "Clean and Green" and had no monthly quotas and no sales quotas to get our check. We can also earn money at point of sale since we buy at a deep wholesale price. I also wanted to appeal to the "Flameless" lovers. So we have the best of both worlds wrapped into one.
Old 08-27-2013, 08:49 AM
WAHM Addict

I personally do not think there is a best company,however if I had to choose I would go with MB.I sold them a few years ago and never had any issues with sales at all.Once they smell them,the candles sell themselves.Been thinking if I ever want to get back into the candle business again I would start back with MB.Plus the leadership within the company is really good as well.I quit due to my pregnancy and literally not having the time to work the business.Good luck with whatever you decide.