Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-19-2012, 11:39 PM
Super WAHM

Smile Looking for a new business

Hello all,

I am considering getting into the candle business, and to be honest, I am not familiar with a lot of the companies out there these days or their products. Several years ago, I sold PartyLite, and had a good business, both selling and with consultants I had signed, but my director was so busy meeting her own quotas, she essentially had no time to help those under her. It was VERY frustrating! I had signed with another candle company a couple of years later that was brand new and had wonderful products, but it was so new (I was one of the first 10 consultants, I believe), that it was as if the owner was making up the rules as she went along, and I didn't like that, LOL. I don't think that they are in business anymore (Luminarias)?

Anyway, I am ready to venture into the candle world again, and am wanting to get in touch with consultants who are willing to send me information, and possibly a sample of their product so I can get an idea of what it is like. From what I see on the WHAM board, there are some I am familiar with, but a lot that I am not.

Thanks,
Stephanie
Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-2012, 03:55 AM
WAHM Addict

Hi Stephanie:

I sent you a pm regarding Mia Bella Gourmet Candles. Let me know if you have any questions.
Old 08-20-2012, 06:16 AM
Scentsational Director

Hi, Stephanie I just sent you a PM about Scentsy Wickless Candles

Look forward to talking with you soon!
Old 08-20-2012, 07:33 AM
Banned

Hello Stephanie and welcome back to the candle world
I will be happy to send you information regarding Soylicious. I will send you a PM. Have a wonderful day
Old 08-20-2012, 09:22 AM
Super WAHM

Talking Gold Canyon Candles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephanie Ann View Post
Hello all,

I am considering getting into the candle business, and to be honest, I am not familiar with a lot of the companies out there these days or their products. Several years ago, I sold PartyLite, and had a good business, both selling and with consultants I had signed, but my director was so busy meeting her own quotas, she essentially had no time to help those under her. It was VERY frustrating! I had signed with another candle company a couple of years later that was brand new and had wonderful products, but it was so new (I was one of the first 10 consultants, I believe), that it was as if the owner was making up the rules as she went along, and I didn't like that, LOL. I don't think that they are in business anymore (Luminarias)?

Anyway, I am ready to venture into the candle world again, and am wanting to get in touch with consultants who are willing to send me information, and possibly a sample of their product so I can get an idea of what it is like. From what I see on the WHAM board, there are some I am familiar with, but a lot that I am not.

Thanks,
Stephanie
Hi Stephanie! I will send you some information regarding Gold Canyon Candles =) What a great time of year to return to the candle world! =)
Old 08-20-2012, 10:21 AM
Awesome WAHM

Hi! I would love to send you information and will send you a catalog for Pink Zebra via PM...
Old 08-20-2012, 11:47 AM
Super WAHM

I kind of had the same question, anyone with David oreck candle company called Inspire? How do you like it, pros and cons compared to some of the others?
Old 08-20-2012, 11:56 AM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by indygirl View Post
I kind of had the same question, anyone with David oreck candle company called Inspire? How do you like it, pros and cons compared to some of the others?
Curiosity got me because I never heard of Inspire... Im not sure if I got the right website off google because it said the page was currently under construction.. If you have a site PM me
so I am informed to compare.

Thanks!
Old 08-20-2012, 06:36 PM
Awesome WAHM

Default Eclipse Candle Company

They have warmers and candles along with a few body care items. I was a consultant with them, but I resigned about 7 or 8 months ago to focus on my Votre Vu business. The owners are great. They have steadily progressed at the right pace since they started I believe 2 years ago. They have great products, strong scents along with an awesome comp plan. I don't have a dog in the fight, but since you are researching companies, I think you should check them out. Good luck with your search.
Old 08-21-2012, 04:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephanie Ann View Post
Hello all,

Thanks,
Stephanie
Definitely you must check out Pink Zebra Home! It is a new Innovation and Unique product line with Ground Floor opportunities available Now! The products are the best on the market and everyone who tries them loves them! Please feel free to check out my site and ask any questions you may have. Pink Zebra has changed my life and I would love for it to change yours too!