Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-30-2010, 12:50 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Trying to Decide

I am a true candle lover and I am thinking of going into the candle business. Now the problem is I am trying to decide which company will fit my needs. I know that some offer the candle of the month. Not sure if it's that way with all companies. What are the monthly fees, quotas, website fee and anything else I maybe leaving out. Oh, and fundraisers. Are you allowed to offer discounts via your website?

I look forward to receiving all information.
Thanks.
Candis
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2010, 12:55 PM
WAHM Fanatic

I am going to send some info on Mia Bella by PM....

Good luck on your search and welcome to the candle forums!!

Melissa
Old 06-30-2010, 01:19 PM
WAHM Regular

Thanks Melissa. I look forward to hearing from you.
Old 06-30-2010, 01:24 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Just sent it...I tend to get a little long-winded, so please let me know if you have questions.

Wishing you the best on your fun and exciting search. You will "meet" some great ladies and be introduced to some fantastic businesses. So, take your time, try some samples, and ask lots of questions. You will know when you have found that right business fit and the perfect business partner(s).

Just know that when you do decide all the ladies on this board will welcome you and be willing to help out. Great group of encouragers here (see, I told you I was long-winded)

Melissa
Old 06-30-2010, 01:28 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Candle info

Sending you info on SoyLicous!!

Sandra
www.scent-tastic.com
Old 06-30-2010, 02:33 PM
Awesome WAHM

I'm going to send you information on Luminarias candles. If you have any questions, let me know.
Old 06-30-2010, 02:50 PM
Awesome WAHM

Default Candles

Not sure if you are just interested in Candles but so here is some info on Scentsy--
We are a wickless, flameless, sootless candle wax that is warmed with the warmth of a lightbulb.
We do have the option of signing up each month for the scent/and or scent and warmer of the month. The website if free for the first 3 mths, and $10 a month after (hear again you are not required to have one), you need to have sales of $150 in one months time frame at least once every 3 mths. Yes we do have fundraisers and yes you can offer customers discounts. Hope that helps you.
https://christyv.scentsy.us

Quote:
Originally Posted by candis123 View Post
I am a true candle lover and I am thinking of going into the candle business. Now the problem is I am trying to decide which company will fit my needs. I know that some offer the candle of the month. Not sure if it's that way with all companies. What are the monthly fees, quotas, website fee and anything else I maybe leaving out. Oh, and fundraisers. Are you allowed to offer discounts via your website?

Thanks.
Candis
Old 06-30-2010, 03:04 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Hi Candis!
I thought I would reach out with info about Scentsy on the board as well as via pm...

First, congrats on your decision to move forward in your research about the different candle companies. There really is something for everyone!

Scentsy offers a line of warmers and scented wax. The wax is warmed with a light bulb and it gets just a few degrees above body temp (great for safety!)

Scentsy offers a Scent and Scent/Warmer of the Month option, but it is not required. One nice thing about the kits is that purchasing them counts toward your monthly commission. You can sell all of the product in the kit each month and make your investment back.

There are no monthly fees to be an active consultant with Scentsy. To remain active, consultants need to submit $150 in orders in at least one of three consecutive months. (That equals 1 qualifying party every three months). As a new consultant you will receive the first 3 months of your website for free, then if you choose to keep it, they are only $10/month. ($15/month if you plan on conducting business across the boarder in Canada).

Fundraisers are offered through Scentsy. Each consultant has their own fund raising ideas and practices.

Business supplies are very affordable as well. 50 catalogs for $25, 100 catalogs for $30. Order forms 100 for $20. All of this and more comes in your kit to get you started.

I hope this info helps. If you have any other questions, I would be happy to answer them for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by candis123 View Post

Thanks.
Candis
Old 06-30-2010, 03:05 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Oops Christy! I must have been typing when you were!!
Old 06-30-2010, 03:27 PM
WAHM Fanatic

I am sending you info about For Every Home