Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 11-25-2009, 08:59 PM
Super WAHM

Default Stopping by to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving and to give an update

Hey everyone,

I have not been around much lately because I have been truly busy... I am very happy to announce that I now am the CEO, CFO and any other CO's there is, in my own company... LOL.

I am no longer a rep with the candle company I was with, even though i am still going to be selling their candles, but purely as a dropshipper.

Business has been absolutely booming. Especially with the economy being what it is today, and more and more people looking for more inexpensive gifts, my business has really picked up and am working round the clock to meet order dealines.. I have absolutely no complaints about that though.. I now make and sell Soap Petals, Wax Melts, (I use 100% Palm Wax), Warmers (these I buy and resell) and decorative hand soaps and such and am loving every minute of it.

I did craft shows on Oct. 31st, Nov. 6 and 7th, Nov. 15th, took last weekend and this weekend off to get caught up on orders and get prepared for the weekend in Dec. I have a craft show schedued for Dec. 4th, Dec. 5th, I have party favours to make for Dec. 11th, and then another 2 shows on Dec. 18th and 19th. Seriously though, my husband is at a point that he is threatening to murder me if I even THINK of doing any more shows... So, I think i'll stick with these for now..

It is wonderful to be on my own and doing my own thing. I have always, always, wanted to own my own business and am now living my dream. I loved my former company and their candles and i continue to sell the candles I have in stock (especially with the holidays coming up, thankfully i'm selling a fair amt of those too) and am trying to kinda get things in order. So, this is why I have not been around much at all...

I hope everyone is doing great and I wish you and your families a WONDERFUL thanksgiving.

This thanksgiving, i'm thankful for:

My wonderful, supportive husband, who loves me unconditionally

We have been blessed with an amazing, beautiful, wonderful, yet annoying but lovable dd

I have a business that is booming

Our family, and our extended family members are healthy

We have a roof over our heads, food on our tables and clothes on our bodies

My dh has a stable job that provides for our family

For all the support and friendship I have found from people online and off line with my daily life struggles, business and just about everything i go through.

Even though I have not met anyone of you personally, I have spent the last 2 yrs hanging around here and getting to know everyone... I have enjoyed that and I hope that I will still be welcome here even though I am not in direct sales anymore..

Happy Thanksgiving everyone..

Las
Sponsored Links
Old 11-29-2009, 12:37 PM
WAHM Addict

Great to hear you are doing well and seeing success. Hope you had a great holiday. Enjoy yourself and best wishes to you and your family.
Old 12-02-2009, 10:40 AM
Super WAHM

Thank you for the Thanksgiving wishes! Sorry I'm just responding but with the holidays and a loss in my family, I haven't been on here much. Good luck on your new business venture! I want to one day learn how to make my own candles and messes
Old 12-15-2009, 05:39 PM
Super WAHM

Thanks guys for the best wishes.. and Krista - My condolences on your loss...

Las
Old 12-18-2009, 07:10 PM
Awesome WAHM

Happy Holidays to you too!!!