Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 10-12-2009, 11:00 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Will someone help me out?

A couple weeks ago, I contacted a Scentsy lady that said she would send out info, catalog and a sample. She has kept saying to me she will send it out but has been busy. I figured I better start looking elsewhere. She might be too busy to help me out when I'm signed up under her.

So....being that I've gotten a very poor response from her I decided to post on here. It doesn't have to be Scentsy but I've heard a lot about them so I'm still looking for a candle company. I would prefer someone that is serious about team building and growth as I am a very sales-oriented person and love dealing with people. If anybody can help me; I'm interested in finding out more. I signed up with a candle company a couple months ago and the candles were very poor quality. I'm afraid to even try to sell them; it's sad. I'm still dealing with trying to get the company to replace the candles that tunnel-burned. The scent throw was nothing to write home about, either, if you know what I mean. I am terribly disappointed with this company but I am not one to bash anyone publicly.

If anyone can help me, I would most appreciate it. Please PM me ASAP as candle selling season is in full force thus my disappointment in this other company; a total waste of my time and money.

Bambina
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2009, 11:03 AM
Awesome WAHM

I'd be glad to send you some info and a Gold Canyon Catalog. We also sell a wickless Pod Warmer and Scent Pods if you are into that!

PM me your mailing and email address and I'll get that out to you first thing tomorrow morning!

Have a great Day,
Old 10-12-2009, 11:06 AM
Awesome WAHM

I forgot to mention we have 3 great signup plans right now too!! You can find the info on my site, or I will email that to you if you like. One of the offers is only $20 to join with an option to earn your kit for free!!
Old 10-12-2009, 11:15 AM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambina View Post
A couple weeks ago, I contacted a Scentsy lady that said she would send out info, catalog and a sample. She has kept saying to me she will send it out but has been busy. I figured I better start looking elsewhere. She might be too busy to help me out when I'm signed up under her.

So....being that I've gotten a very poor response from her I decided to post on here. It doesn't have to be Scentsy but I've heard a lot about them so I'm still looking for a candle company. I would prefer someone that is serious about team building and growth as I am a very sales-oriented person and love dealing with people. If anybody can help me; I'm interested in finding out more. I signed up with a candle company a couple months ago and the candles were very poor quality. I'm afraid to even try to sell them; it's sad. I'm still dealing with trying to get the company to replace the candles that tunnel-burned. The scent throw was nothing to write home about, either, if you know what I mean. I am terribly disappointed with this company but I am not one to bash anyone publicly.

If anyone can help me, I would most appreciate it. Please PM me ASAP as candle selling season is in full force thus my disappointment in this other company; a total waste of my time and money.

Bambina
I'm sending you a PM now.
Old 10-12-2009, 11:24 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Scentsy Independent Consultant

Hi! I sell Scentsy, and would love to send you some info if you are still interested. Do you have a warmer? If not, I can send you one with a sample of wax for you to see if you like them.
Hope I can help~
www.scentsy.com/kerryw
I'll pm you also with more of my info!
Old 10-12-2009, 04:17 PM
WAHM Addict

Hi Bambina:

I sent you a pm regarding Mia Bella Gourmet Candles.

Barb
www.BurnForSuccess.com
(410) 987-2580
Old 10-12-2009, 04:58 PM
WAHM Regular

Thanks to the ladies that replied with Mia Bella info; however, I'm wanting a company that has more products than Mia Bella offers at the moment. I do love their candles as I've bought them in the past but they just don't offer a variety of candle sizes like I would prefer.

Just my personal preference so please, nobody jump on me.
Old 10-12-2009, 07:48 PM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambina View Post

Bambina
Hello Bambina,
I am sorry for the lack of communication for you.. Trust me when I say.. not everyone runs their business the same in Scentsy. Some are more organized & some are just better at leading a team and helping others to succeed, then just themselves !

I as well had been with another candle company years back & was disappointed. Since then I led a wonderful team with TBSAH, until it closed its doors...

But then I found my true love.... SCENTSY! Its by far beat out any other company I have been with, both in sales, team growth & support! Now I am promoting to Director and the possibilities are ENDLESS! I LOVE IT

I even just turned my spare bedroom over into my Scentsy Office.... my hubby laughs cuz I chose a "Scentsy Green" to paint it But he likes it !

Kahne
Old 10-12-2009, 07:52 PM
Super WAHM

Hello there..

Have you heard about Diamond Creek Candles? I have been with them for over 1.5 yrs and I LOVE the variety that we have to offer our customers. We offer, Diamond Rock and Traditional Jar candles in 2 sizes (7.5 and 12.5oz), Pillar candles in 2 sizes (4" and 7"), Diamond Rock and traditional votives, 24oz Bowl candles, Mozzafiato Collection, Mozzafiato Crowns *My biggerst sellers*. Coffee collection, scoopable wax (100% Soy), Body Oil Roll-ons and warmers

We have no monthly minimums or sales quota requirements, no requirement for you to buy a kit even though it is highly recommended that you do, 4 different plans (free, 5, 10, 29 dollars a mth) and team builder bonuses...

Just yell if you would like more information ok..

Las
Old 10-13-2009, 05:37 AM
WAHM Fanatic

I know you will find someone else from Scentsy to help you out. There are a lot of wonderful helpful consultants here!
I sent you a pm with some info.
Good luck with your decision!