Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-22-2009, 11:56 PM
Super WAHM

Tomorrow (23rd) is my wonderful husband's b'day and am having a little dinner party for him.

I am really excited about this weekend too... There is a HUGE fair this weekend and am planning on going for that and passing out some business cards with a sample of soap petals attached to them. I'm putting 2 soap petals in 1 little ziplock baggie and stapling them to the business card. I hope to rake in some sales..

BTW, I as I mentioned I signed up with merchant circle and then e-mailed my customers and asked if they might consider leaving me a review there... I already got my 1st review for my business and am so thrilled...

I also got my blog going again... gourmetscents.blogspot.com if you wanna check it out... Things are going really well.

This weekend I hope to pass out about 100 - 200 cards and if I get just one or two orders even from them, I'll be good.. I also made a small sale (she ordered 3 15pks of petals to use as Air Fresheners for her car) and gave out about 10 business cards.

How about you... What are you doing for your business these days?

Las
< id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" =""><div id="ref">
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2009, 07:59 AM
Super WAHM

Well, let's see. I just finished my autoresponder list, and added the opt-in form to my website. Yay! I feel naked without my A/R

Now I'm off to do content for my network marketing site and create the a/r and opt-in form for that as well and get that out there on the web.

Then it's SEO, SEO, SEO, and getting the site ranked! eek! My favorite part! lol...

I'm also doing a few 'bag parties', so I have to drop off that stuff to the participants.

And.....well, you never know what else! I've got 24 hours to do it!
Old 07-23-2009, 01:59 PM
WAHM Addict

I am trying to follow up with everyone who has contacted me re: parties and signing up.

Someone actually emailed me today who I had emailed back in May. She was going to have a party, but now she is thinking she wants to sign up! [img]smileys/smiley20.gif[/img]

I need to start getting addresses for a massive mailout I plan to do in early September for fundraisers.

Sharon
Old 07-24-2009, 05:03 AM
Awesome WAHM

Great Question! Well, Im working with my new demos to get them ramped up for the busiest selling season of the year to start! I want to make sure they are all ready to go and don't miss out on any special things because it does take a little bit of time to get your feet wet! Also considering what would be my most effective focus on fundraisers.....since this is the first year I will be doing them and the area where I liveis wide open for fundraising business!! Any suggestions?

Last but not least since becoming eligible forreferrals directly from the company,I have gottennumerous great referrals for new demonstrators, parties, events, and customers. This is new for me too!!! So Im working on those things as they come in!