Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 10-10-2008, 02:47 PM
Super WAHM

that you love about your company... (Lets talk retail) and what company r u w?

I think it will be fun to see how many different things reps from the same company could/would come up with..

My list - in particular order of couse...

<ul>[*]Price - Our candles are priced at a very affordable / reasonable price[/list]<ul>[*]Smell - We have over 100 scents and everyone can find something for everyone[/list]<ul>[*]Gift Registry [/list]<ul>[*]Custom candles - you pick the color / scents to match your room decor and personal preferences. [/list]<ul>[*]Our 100% pure silk rose petals that are hand dipped in glycerine soap.[/list]<ul>[*]Our candles looks sooo unique. The Mozzafiato crowns are the newest and I've not seen those candles anywhere else...[/list]<ul>[*]We offer everything from candles to warmers and melts and rose petals to gift certificates... That about covers our products... LOL [/list]<ul>[*]Last but not least... All candles leave the warehouse within 3 business days and of the tons of candles I've sold, I've not had a single unhappy client.... NOT ONE... [/list]What about you... I'm with Diamond Creek Candles... Lets give the newbies some hope as to why they should consider a candle company..

Las

Edited by: lasanthi
Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2008, 03:02 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Sounds like fun. I am with Scentsy &amp; LOVE it of course..

My list:

*Prices are very affordable (one time purchaseof Ceramic Warmers then just buy your bars)

*Wickless, no flames, no soot, no toxins

*80 Scents to choose from

*We sell Bars, Bricks, Car Candles &amp; Room Spray's

*Our Bars last 60 to 80 hours

*You can change your scent anytime you want by pouring the wax out of the warmer, into it's container so it can mold back intocubes, clean outthe top of the warmer with a paper towel &amp; then add your new scent..You cankeep reusing them till the scents run out..HOW COOL IS THAT?

*Every month we have a Warmer &amp; Scent of the month 10% off
*Low start up kit only $99.00 &amp; really does include everything you need to start your new biz

*So many different ways to have a party.. Home, Catalog, Online, Basket..

*Shop 24/7 from our personal website

I think I covered MOST of the things I love about Scentsy. I am sure there is more, but I would be writting a book..
Edited by: Starsshine34
Old 10-10-2008, 04:44 PM
Awesome WAHM

I'm with For Every Home and here is my list.

* Prices are affordable. They start at $3.50.

* We sell soy candles, wickless water based candles, soy cubes, room sprays, odor elimators, warmers, home decor and vinyl lettering

* Over 130 different scents.

* Exclusive Patented technology that reduces tunneling.

* Entire line dedicated to Breast Cancer Awareness.

* Decorative toppings, trend-driven designs

* "Green" company in packaging and soy products.

* Preferred Customer monthly program for $29 that includes a exclusive Pref. Customer product not available in the catalog. Also has free shipping.

* 2 different consultant options. $100 and $200 both included free website.
Old 10-10-2008, 09:14 PM
Grand WAHM

I have been with Mia Bella for over 4 years and love it more and more!

I didn't like candles before Mia Bella because of the way most burned (with black stuff) and the textures.

I asked a friend to help me find a health related company with a strong management team and the best team within the company.

I spoke with the owners at length and a woman in my now upline (we have been very close friends since) and questioned them at length.

One of the owners told me that Mia Bella would be growing at a slow, but steady pace. I loved that answer! No hype, smart business.

I met the owners and the candle makers. I've been to Corporate and have seen the care they have making our special products.

I love my team. I now have over 1,040 people on my team!!

I love how much fun it is!

I love our compensation plan/s.
I love the fact that many partners on my team are creating their Freedom with me in this fun adventure!

I love the fact that the owners have done and are doing exactly what they said they would do.

Steady growth, smart business, great products!

It's been and continues to be amazing!

Lori Moreno
25K Double Diamond Mia Bella Team Leader
Old 10-11-2008, 01:57 PM
WAHM Addict

I am with BeautiControl -a 25 year old company Skincare company-and I lovethe Spa &amp;Skincare line and the Spa Escapes we offer People!
If you were to go to a Resort Spa or any other Spa, it would cost you over $150.
*We bring the Spa In-Home to our clients allowing them toPamper themselves at home at the fraction of the cost of a Resort Spa.

*I love the affordability you can getwith theseAmazing Spa products- 30% to 50% off retail price (55% is also available), you can join for the discount for yourself and family or you can share this and earn cash.

*I love to go to work and Party!
*I can Earn up to $100 an hour all the while Pampering woman and meeting new people and having fun using Spa products and Relaxing with each other and sharing a night out!

*I get to do my business any way I want, whether it is for personal use or to offer others a great skincare line andmake some extra Christmas $$ or bill money.

*I Love the Training &amp; Support we get as Consultants(we get to go a BeautiU Training and be pampered for a day by leaders and be trained and taught so we can Grow as Leaders and help our Team be Successful!).

*Ican earn Bonuses andI candrive a company car, earn jewelry,fabulous trips.

*I earn what I am worth for the work I do.

*Ican earn commissions on my Teamand then help them to grow and become all they want to be all the while working around their jobs or Family.
We are Growing &amp; Expanding Nationwide and sharing the In-Home Spa escape around the world, creatingFinancial Freeodm for everyone wanting to come abroad.
*This Oportunity is open to everyone!

*Our Leadership cares about our Success and they are creating the perfect Business enviromentfor us to grow as woman and Entreprenaurs.

Old 10-11-2008, 02:14 PM
WAHM Addict

Quality and uniqueness of the products
Sophisticated look of the products
Real prices
High quality, affordable, and professional marketing materials
Free and affordable shipping
Support from the company
Focus of the company
Tools to help build our business and support our teams
Many training opportunities
Many ways to offer the product
Online shopping with shipping direct from the company with no decrease in commission
Customer monthly newsletter written and sent by the company
No required auto ships or carrying inventory
Affordable business kit well worth the investment
Easy to demo
Not a lot to carry
No large learning curve on the products
etc., etc.

SCENTSY :O)
Old 10-11-2008, 05:22 PM
WAHM Fanatic

The different styles that come out every quarter, depending on the season.

The amazing starter kits

The website and Newletters

The customer service staff

The quick shipping turn around time

The exchange/return policy

The vision the owner has for its demonstrators

The way the company actually LISTENS to the demonstrator feedback. They are taking polls on a regular basis so they can figure out what is working, what is not, and adjust accordingly.

There's way more than just that, but these are a few of the highlights.

Old 10-13-2008, 09:16 AM
WAHM Regular

Urban Botanic has unlimited scents because you actually get to design your own scent and the possibilities are endless. But of course for those who don't want to get creative and customize their scent, we have 96 scents and recipes they could choose from and we come out with a new seasonal blend every month!

Our home scents are less than an penny per hour to scent your home. In comparison to other brands (the average 22oz candle burns for 80 hours and costs $25) is about 22 cents per hour.

Parties take only 90 minutes including setup and take down. And only one trip from the car! Not a lot to lug in and out. You can also do business other ways if you don't want to do parties.

Our Scent of the Month program is amazing! About half the customers at parties end up signing up for it because it's such a great deal to them. And it means residual income for the Designer.

Awesome training and camaraderie between Fragrance Designers. You can participate at whatever level is right for you!

Old 10-13-2008, 05:14 PM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candlemama
The different styles that come out every quarter, depending on the season.

The amazing starter kits

The website and Newletters

The customer service staff

The quick shipping turn around time

The exchange/return policy

The vision the owner has for its demonstrators

The way the company actually LISTENS to the demonstrator feedback. They are taking polls on a regular basis so they can figure out what is working, what is not, and adjust accordingly.

There's way more than just that, but these are a few of the highlights.
I just want to add the back office is the best I have ever worked with! There is no guessing what your total sales are or who is in your downline.

As far as the products are concerned: the style of jars they offer, the awesome fragrances and the Prayer Child Foundation are some more unique things about Gold Canyon!
Old 10-15-2008, 09:12 PM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starsshine34

Sounds like fun. I am with Scentsy &amp; LOVE it of course..

My list:

*Prices are very affordable (one time purchaseof Ceramic Warmers then just buy your bars)

*Wickless, no flames, no soot, no toxins

*80 Scents to choose from

*We sell Bars, Bricks, Car Candles &amp; Room Spray's

*Our Bars last 60 to 80 hours

*You can change your scent anytime you want by pouring the wax out of the warmer, into it's container so it can mold back intocubes, clean outthe top of the warmer with a paper towel &amp; then add your new scent..You cankeep reusing them till the scents run out..HOW COOL IS THAT?

*Every month we have a Warmer &amp; Scent of the month 10% off
*Low start up kit only $99.00 &amp; really does include everything you need to start your new biz

*So many different ways to have a party.. Home, Catalog, Online, Basket..

*Shop 24/7 from our personal website

I think I covered MOST of the things I love about Scentsy. I am sure there is more, but I would be writting a book..
I agree with everything, and have to add the FREE shipping on party orders! You can't beat that!

I know at my last event I got a TON of orders because I was able to tell everyone it wouldn't cost any more to order and wait for their products to come. Several of them commented on another vendor who had to charge high shipping fees on all products, and that they didn't order for that very reason!