Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 02-22-2017, 05:09 PM
WAHM Regular

Lightbulb Blog Series Topics (research)...Would love your feedback!

As you may or may not know Iím re-vamping my business from being a doula (canít do that while traveling) to working with moms that work from home as a Coach & Consultant. I am thinking about writing a blog series on how to give those overwhelmed and stressed out moms the leverage they need to level the entrepreneurial playing field.

So, when it comes to learning more about your behaviors in your business and the understanding of your business strategies, what do you really want to know so you can continue creating a sustainable and revenue generating business?

Remember in a business setting a coach is someone that identifies your behavioral patterns and helps you overcome fears, limitations, self-sabotage, etc. while challenging you to be motivated, have actionable plans, and be held accountable.

A consultant helps you with the analytical aspects of your business such as reviewing your marking strategies, pricing and product offerings, and help with streamlining your systems to run a more efficient business.

Thanks for sharing with me your opinions! I look forward to sharing the blog posts with you all soon!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2017, 03:17 AM
WAHM Regular

I have a media/writing business. For me, my biggest struggle has been not spending all of my time writing for other blogs instead of my own! My ultimate goal is to have a blog that generates the majority of my income, while still guest posting on other blogs for some added income and a digital footprint.

Unfortunately, right now my blog isn't making money because I don't have the time to build it up so it does. My time remains focused on what is making me money, and that, right now, is writing for other blogs. It's like a catch-22.

So, I suppose time management would sum up my biggest struggle. Continuing working for income while building up my brand for a more sustainable future.
Old 02-23-2017, 09:13 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by theworkathomemom View Post
I have a media/writing business. For me, my biggest struggle has been not spending all of my time writing for other blogs instead of my own! My ultimate goal is to have a blog that generates the majority of my income, while still guest posting on other blogs for some added income and a digital footprint.

Unfortunately, right now my blog isn't making money because I don't have the time to build it up so it does. My time remains focused on what is making me money, and that, right now, is writing for other blogs. It's like a catch-22.

So, I suppose time management would sum up my biggest struggle. Continuing working for income while building up my brand for a more sustainable future.
This is helpful!
On the subject of Time Management, do you find that you struggle with any of the following?
Easily Distracted (like squirrel syndrome?)
Difficulty staying on one project at a time before starting another one?
"Working" but not feeling like you actually complete anything?

Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions
Old 02-23-2017, 01:17 PM
WAHM Regular

Default is it me?

when im having a bit of a quiet spell I start to doubt myself, What am i doing wrong? Do people not like me? Do they not like my product? Am i really cut out for this? I need some time out to pick myself back up and find that drive and motivation. Self doubt has been a big thing for me in starting my own business
Old 02-23-2017, 11:25 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosemaryKing View Post
I look forward to sharing the blog posts with you all soon!
I'm kinda excited to read your blogs. Hope to see them soon
Old 02-28-2017, 02:57 PM
WAHM Regular

Thanks so much for the ideas! I'm re-launching my website on Friday evening, so once it's live for the public, I'll share my link!
Old 03-22-2017, 04:45 PM
WAHM Regular

Here is the link to one of my blog posts.
Time Management Tip: Top Six Priorities | Rosemary E King

I'm also working on a couple of quizzes for Time Management (Organization and Habits)