Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 12-03-2017, 04:27 PM
Registered WAHM

I have my own Jewelry business but I haven't been as much of a success on social media.I have boosted for sales still no luck .
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2017, 05:28 PM
WAHM Regular

Great question! I will be following! I wouldn't recommend paying Facebook to boost posts. That cost me $250 and got me nowhere!
Old 12-24-2017, 07:14 AM
Awesome WAHM

Boosting FB posts works well if you know how to do it right.

As with any advertising you need to learn the proper techniques. If your ad isn't working don't keep shoveling money into it. Figure out why it isn't working, make adjustments to that, and test your adjustments.
Old 12-27-2017, 03:43 AM
Zola

Default Your Question Is Too Broad

Like many people who may be starting out online we typically make the mistake of being too broad and not focused enough on understanding and therefore serving a particular audience effectively. I know I've been there.

Before focusing on how to market your business online you need to determine how well you understand your audience. You cannot market effectively to a group of people that you do not understand.

What is your niche? How big is the market in this niche? Are there enough people who are spending money right now in this niche? Once you have a clearly defined niche and you have determined that there is a big enough market that is actually spending money in it, only then should you move along to creating a website, content, generating traffic and monetizing the site.

If you fail to do your niche selection effectively you will inevitable experience a lot of frustration with your results and even waste a lot of money trying to market something that isn't profitable.

Let me know if you need more clarity on this.
Old 01-08-2018, 12:47 PM
Registered WAHM

I seriously failed for years in network marketing... I said I'd never do it again. Then I really researched it, and took the time to learn the business and learn internet marketing. It's honestly not rocket science. It's actually crazy how easy it is, meanwhile if you look at the facts, 97% of people FAIL. Isnt that sad? I don't fail anymore... I took a risk and joined another MLM company last year and I'm doing really well now. You have to make yourself a business person and learn the business to succeed. You wouldn't send a Chef into a kitchen without the right tools or training would you? Now I'm making a good living for my family and helping others build businesses too. And I almost gave up.

Moral of the story here is... Dont give up!
Old 01-20-2018, 03:31 PM
WAHM Addict

Regardless of which business you're in, making sales online requires
regular traffic to your pages. I participate in free and paid advertising
methods, and my free methods are starting to out perform the paid
ones.

Building up to this point takes time. You need to give it 60 - 90 days
of consistent effort and you will know if you have a winner on
your hands.

Here are the top 10 things I do to make sales every month.
1. Created a blog

2. Make a blog post, then share it on google+, facebook, twitter, and pinterest

3. Send personal emails to my list, 2 or 3 times a week, outside of my autoresponder series

4. Advertise my free lead system on Safelist to keep a flow of leads into my autoresponder

5. Post in about 10 facebook groups daily to promote my marketing system

6. Send 25 friend request a day on facebook to other internet marketers to grow my friend list to 4,500

7. Spend about 30 minutes to an hour commenting on post in my facebook feed

8. Purchase solo ads once or twice a month

9. Share videos, articles, and quotes on facebook, twitter, pinterest

10. Post in a couple forums a few times a week. I plan to increase this to daily posts. I've always made sales from forum posting. Take the next 30 days and choose a forum to make 3 post in every single day. Make sure you've included a catchy signature and you should have at least 1 sale by the end of the 30 days.
Old 01-26-2018, 08:27 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Another way to Advertise

Hey guys,

Just thought I'd share this resource I've found recently.

Basically, it's a site with tons of free internet marketing training.

It covers everything from how to make money online, traffic generation, social media marketing... Everything you need to know on how to generate an income online, basically.

And like I said, it's all free to access and you don't have to optin for it either - just select a topic and you get access to the training straight away.

I think this site is going to be great for anyone who've starting out or on a tight budget as a lot of the methods are either free or low cost to implement.

I've learned a lot from this site and I'm pretty sure some of you guys will do too, hence why I'm sharing it here.

You can check it out here if you're interested:

James Scholes' Internet Marketing Blog ? James Scholes' Internet Marketing Blog
Old 02-05-2018, 01:41 PM
Registered WAHM

I used BlueBackGlobal for my business international expantion. These guys helped me to establish a business and also helped me find the right advertising for my business. I think that sometimes it's better to turn to professionals. Good work and reputation speak for themselves.
Old 02-20-2018, 11:54 AM
WAHM Regular

1. The best "free" way to market a business online is definitely content marketing in the form of a blog and/or Youtube channel.

If you do proper, in-depth keyword research, and deliver regular high-quality content, youíll eventually get plenty of organic traffic from search engines and social shares.

However, thereís no denying it: This takes a lot of time and effort to get up and running when you're just starting out.

Because of this, itís best to target mostly low-volume keywords that are not as competitive (and even then, you'll have to wait for Google to index and rank your pages).

2. If you have the budget for it, paid Facebook advertising is still at the top of the list when it comes to marketing your business online.

Just be sure to watch a few tutorials first, before you dive into it, or you could end up losing a bit of money.

The key is to fine-tune your targeting/retargeting, and optimize your ads/posts to the best of your ability (headline, image, body copy etc).
Old 02-26-2018, 08:25 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Networking the old fashion way

I like online for certain things however I believe in order to get serious people join any business is by building a relationship first and then continue to network from there. Everyone knows somebody and that know some skills which another person can benefit from.

I've gotten customers online which is great but not as great trying to expand your team by simply posting a link in hopes that you get lucky and someone joins your team.

That's just my humble opinion.