Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > WAHM Life > Business Advice and Topics

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 12-03-2017, 04:27 PM
Registered WAHM

I have my own Jewelry business but I haven't been as much of a success on social media.I have boosted for sales still no luck .
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2017, 05:28 PM
WAHM Regular

Great question! I will be following! I wouldn't recommend paying Facebook to boost posts. That cost me $250 and got me nowhere!
Old 12-24-2017, 07:14 AM
Super WAHM

Boosting FB posts works well if you know how to do it right.

As with any advertising you need to learn the proper techniques. If your ad isn't working don't keep shoveling money into it. Figure out why it isn't working, make adjustments to that, and test your adjustments.
Old 12-27-2017, 03:43 AM
Zola

Default Your Question Is Too Broad

Like many people who may be starting out online we typically make the mistake of being too broad and not focused enough on understanding and therefore serving a particular audience effectively. I know I've been there.

Before focusing on how to market your business online you need to determine how well you understand your audience. You cannot market effectively to a group of people that you do not understand.

What is your niche? How big is the market in this niche? Are there enough people who are spending money right now in this niche? Once you have a clearly defined niche and you have determined that there is a big enough market that is actually spending money in it, only then should you move along to creating a website, content, generating traffic and monetizing the site.

If you fail to do your niche selection effectively you will inevitable experience a lot of frustration with your results and even waste a lot of money trying to market something that isn't profitable.

Let me know if you need more clarity on this.
Old 01-08-2018, 12:47 PM
Registered WAHM

I seriously failed for years in network marketing... I said I'd never do it again. Then I really researched it, and took the time to learn the business and learn internet marketing. It's honestly not rocket science. It's actually crazy how easy it is, meanwhile if you look at the facts, 97% of people FAIL. Isnt that sad? I don't fail anymore... I took a risk and joined another MLM company last year and I'm doing really well now. You have to make yourself a business person and learn the business to succeed. You wouldn't send a Chef into a kitchen without the right tools or training would you? Now I'm making a good living for my family and helping others build businesses too. And I almost gave up.

Moral of the story here is... Dont give up!