Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 03-03-2015, 10:31 AM
Super WAHM

Default Customer follow up

Hello!
What does everyone use for their customer follow up system? I have been using customer contact slips and filing them by month for follow up - then add them to my calendar each week so I have their info handy when I'm ready (and have the time) so sit down and call, but I'm finding this is a lot of moving papers and I'd like to try to simply. Does anyone have a system that works for them?
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2015, 06:23 PM
Awesome WAHM

If you use a simple record book or calendar book, you can keep track of who you have called... like for instance, Molly buys a product from you in March, so you make a note to touch base with her in April in your calendar ( along with a few notes on her purchase, what she likes to do, etc.. just notes as you build a rapport with her) ... based on your conversation in April, you might make a note to follow up with her again soon, so you make a note in your calendar for June...

As time goes on and your calendar fills up, you don't need to follow up on those specific days, but when you DO have some free time each week, you can look at all your notes and very quickly follow up with each one. Make notes and jot down further follow-ups for down the road. As time goes on, you will have a calendar/journal of each customer you have followed up with in one place.
Old 05-12-2015, 12:11 AM
WAHM Regular

You can use technology service also by adding your customer name and date on Excel sheet.

Tags
customer follow up