Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 04-10-2014, 11:51 PM
WAHM Regular

Yes! Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest are my favorites.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2014, 07:57 AM
WAHM Regular

I blog and have a Facebook page. In the past, Facebook has been my #1 sale generator (but I do use paid Facebook advertising as well as regular posting). My #2 source is participating in Mom groups and forums.
Old 04-17-2014, 07:52 PM
WAHM Regular

I think blogging is the best first step so that your other social media channels can lead back to that. As someone mentioned you want to build that relationship with your customer or someone who is interested in your business.
Old 04-18-2014, 09:56 AM
WAHM Regular

Right now I use Facebook and have Twitter but really haven't used it that much yet. I plan to along with Pinterest! I have heard that Pinterest is very good for marketing.
Old 06-01-2014, 12:33 PM
WAHM Regular

social media is tricky because it ALL comes down to type of business your in. In a way thats what makes social media interesting is there is not one cookie cutter for everyone. I know business who blast twitter like 15 times a day who are doing well. Other people have been posting on twitter for 2 years without a single retweet. Male driven business will (most situations) do well on facebook, google +, reddit, linkedin & youtube. Female driven business will mostly do better on facebook, pinterest, instagram, twitter & youtube.
Old 06-02-2014, 09:00 AM
Super WAHM

Facebook, Twitter, G+, Pinterest, and forums are my main sources of traffic. Past that, I am a regular contributor to certain sites so they provide a byline to me. That helps, too!

The key to any successful marketing on any social network platform is to share valuable information and not try to constantly sale. Also - you want to share things that are interesting and well written for the web. You want to be easy to find.
Old 06-04-2014, 07:57 AM
Registered WAHM

I use so many different types of advertising. Facebook is a great way to network and get eye balls on your business. Your goal should be to put your business out there as much as possible. Video marketing is also a great way to promote your business and gain trust from your viewers. You must go where the traffic is and do it consistently. Its the way to grow your business. Hope this helped.
Old 06-04-2014, 09:46 AM
Super WAHM

Yes, I use social media to promote my blog. I use Google+, Twitter, and I participate in facebook groups and Google communities. I find it to be very helpful in getting the word out about my blog posts. I also have my own Google+ community.
Old 06-04-2014, 09:58 AM
WAHM Master

Yes! I blog, tweet, google +, pin and have 3 FB pages. and of course come here on wahm
I have built my business 75% online and have promoted 3 times now.
LOVE social media!
Old 06-04-2014, 10:40 AM
WAHM Regular

Smile

Facebook, forums, Pinterest, Blogging--- in that order. 😉