Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-10-2011, 03:04 PM
WAHM Regular

You can do a search for "fiverr clones," "best fiverr clones," etc. and find a number of similar sites.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2011, 12:53 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Well fourerr and zeerk worked well for me

What you can do to make more money? Simply post to most fiverr like sites as possible and find out which generate sales and which donīt work.
Old 12-28-2011, 01:17 PM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefanz99 View Post
What you can do to make more money? Simply post to most fiverr like sites as possible and find out which generate sales and which donīt work.
I also like Fourerr.com. I havent tried the other but Fourerr is great. Unforunately I have had good amount of sales on Fiverr.com but ... as soon as my account gets a little money built up into it they find some reason to cancel my account without even giving me a reason why. This has happened more than once so I have pretty much stopped using them all together. Also ... you are only allowed to post 20 Gigs on Fiverr.com which isnt very many.

I recommend that you post to as many Gig sites as you can. The more you post on, the more exposure you will get of course

I will be doing some write ups and providing information on my newest site very soon on this because its a great way to earn some extra money!
Old 01-01-2012, 03:04 AM
WAHM Regular

The only website I think I can trust is Fiverr. Its a micro freelance site, but if you want better earnings you can apply into the jobs yourself. Try oDesk, its a freelance portal. Unlike fiverr you will need to apply there yourself, you won't need to wait for clients.
Old 01-01-2012, 05:16 PM
WAHM Regular

Hi, fiver is the original and the best gig site and you will not find a better one as all the others are just clone sites. However site such as odesk and elance are good for freelance work and you can charge people what ever you like. The competion on these site are tough though and you will need a good portfolio. Anyway here is a list of other gigs site I use but sales are no where near as fiverr.com:

FittyTown.com As the name suggests, everything is priced at $50. Pays via PayPal.

TwentyVille.com Owned by the same company as FittyTown, where you can offer gigs for $20. You get paid via PayPal.

GigBucks.com You can post gigs ranging from $5 to $100. Pay via PayPal with no minimum balance requirement for withdraw.

GigHour.com Post gigs for $3, $5, $7 and $10. They also pay with PayPal.

GigMe5.com Another site set up exactly like Fiverr where everything is priced at $5.

Tenrr.com This one is interesting. You can offer gigs for up to $10. What I like about Tenrr is that unlike Fiverr, you are allowed to directly talk to the buyer or seller and exchange details enabling you to build direct relationships. On top of all of this – there are no fees, pay each other directly through Tenrr!

Thanks.
Old 01-02-2012, 05:49 AM
TheWorkAtHomeWife.com

I have gigs up on several. Fivers World is where I have had the most luck outside of Fiverr.

I have a lot of PLR and short reports available on these gig sites. If ready-made products is your thing, or anyone else's thing, Fivers World has an instant access feature. You upload the product when creating your gig, it gets automatically delivered upon purchase. I love this!
Old 01-02-2012, 12:38 PM
Super WAHM

I find that Fiverr is the quickest way to make money than the other sites. Within a week of posting I had an order. Once you get about 5 or 6 ratings you will get orders a lot if it is something people really want.

I wouldn't worry about the number of gigs just yet.

I only have about 5-7 gigs and I have about 3 or 4 orders a week from a single gig.

Tags
fiverr, fiverr alternative, gig site