Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2010, 11:44 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Lead Extractor Question

Hi, I've been looking around for a work at home opportunity and am wondering if anyone has experience with lead extractor tools.

Is selling lists a viable business or is the market for this completely saturated? Is the best use for an extractor tool in finding leads for ones own business?

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2010, 06:55 PM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmillyn View Post
Hi, I've been looking around for a work at home opportunity and am wondering if anyone has experience with lead extractor tools.

Is selling lists a viable business or is the market for this completely saturated? Is the best use for an extractor tool in finding leads for ones own business?

Thanks!
There is a software out there that when you type in KW " Travel Business" it will pull up emails list of individual who are involved in a travel business. I am not sure if this is the software that your referring to.My take is when you send them emails, its still consider spam and obviously, the person whos selling you the software will say otherwise.. Just my 2 cents..
Old 12-14-2010, 09:58 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Re: Lead Extractor

Thanks for the reply! I'm referring to a '3 in 1' software tool that scrapes the web for names and associated email addresses and phone numbers of people who have filled out forms in the last 24 hours. It then enables a mass emailing and phone blasting. I'm kind of concerned about the email one because it sounds like spam; supposedly the tool scrubs the phone numbers against the do not call list.

I can see where there could be real value in getting fresh leads especially for people who sell services like mortgages and insurance. I'm wondering if anyone knows what the market is for these kinds of leads.
Old 12-15-2010, 06:46 AM
Awesome WAHM

Its still spam and if you buy that crap they are selling you, you deserve what you get.
Old 12-15-2010, 08:12 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Its SPAM!

I absolutely hate these lead extractor tools. I find it very irritating for someone to contact me and I didnít go to their site and personally fill out a form. I canít tell you how many emails I receive a day over the past few seeks saying hey I am not trying to sale you business, or how is your Organo Gold business going I am interested etc.

I think it is SPAM and that you should generate your own QUALITY leads.
Old 12-15-2010, 11:51 AM
WAHM Regular

The thing about the lead extractor software is I haven't heard any feed back about how it has helped a person grow their actual business or mlm they were in before using the lead extractor.

I've heard of people selling the lead extractor to other people they've contacted using the lead extractor but to me that isn't that impressive. Getting it to grow your existing business consistently would be.
Old 12-15-2010, 02:42 PM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakeishat23 View Post
I absolutely hate these lead extractor tools. I find it very irritating for someone to contact me and I didnít go to their site and personally fill out a form. I canít tell you how many emails I receive a day over the past few seeks saying hey I am not trying to sale you business, or how is your Organo Gold business going I am interested etc.

I think it is SPAM and that you should generate your own QUALITY leads.
I am getting the same email everyday from people asking me how is my business doing? It's annoying...
Old 12-15-2010, 02:57 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmillyn View Post
Thanks for the reply! I'm referring to a '3 in 1' software tool that scrapes the web for names and associated email addresses and phone numbers of people who have filled out forms in the last 24 hours. It then enables a mass emailing and phone blasting. I'm kind of concerned about the email one because it sounds like spam; supposedly the tool scrubs the phone numbers against the do not call list.

I can see where there could be real value in getting fresh leads especially for people who sell services like mortgages and insurance. I'm wondering if anyone knows what the market is for these kinds of leads.
Try Timothy L. Drobnick Sr offers Unlimited Free Business Opportunity Leads and Advertisements.
Old 12-17-2010, 12:07 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Re: Lead Extractor

The verdict sounds pretty unanimous. I'm pretty new and looking for some way to generate some income without having to spend much. I was looking at Lead Net Pro as a way to generate leads to call directly, or to generate marketing leads for people like loan officers, insurance agents, etc.

I agree, I don't like the email and phone blast features. Thanks for the replies.
Old 12-19-2010, 06:43 AM
WAHM Regular

Creating your own lead capture page is a great solution. This will allow you to attract your ideal prospects, with out spamming. This is just my experience. Good luck to you, Happy Holidays.

Closed Thread