Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 02-28-2006, 01:14 PM
Super WAHM

Hi everyone!

I got an email from MLM University saying I could get a free coaching call. The email was sent through Cutting Edge Media.

Have any of you tried MLM University? If so, is it worth my time?

Thanks for your help!

Laura
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2006, 07:28 AM
WAHM Addict

Hi Laura. MLMU was my FIRST BIG Networking mistake! $4,000 down the tubes for what Dani does for FREE! The system they teach is NOT duplicable and keep in mind, Hilton Johnson has NEVER built a downline. My free coaching call was GREAT! Carl Wilson is an awesome guy, ver charming, but it's almost a "bait & switch." You get excited about working with Carl, but then they "match you up" to a "successful MLMer coach" once you enroll. The truth? Most of those coaches are just normal networkers who make no more money than the rest of us; maybe even LESS!

The way it works is AFTER you pay your $4,000 to get coached, you can pay ANOTHER $4,000 to BECOME a coach. So basically they're coaches arenothing more than graduates. It would be like us coming out of First Steps and doing our OWN seminar. Not going to be effective at all! Stick to Dani. You get more free from her, than MLMU offers for $4,000. Also, they don't like for you to work leads. They want you to hit up strangers in malls...not me![img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]

Also, you CANNOT request your money back later.[img]smileys/smiley5.gif[/img] Dani has a 100% money back guarantee on EVERYTHING she markets. Suonds like a no-brainer to me![img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]

edited to add: Now I know why God allowed me to go through that lesson! To save YOU from the same mistake![img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img] Well, hey, it's worth it for you[img]smileys/smiley31.gif[/img]. Now if it had been to save Rhondap from the same fate....[img]smileys/smiley7.gif[/img][img]smileys/smiley18.gif[/img], I'd be asking "ALL THIS FOR HER, GOD!!![img]smileys/smiley7.gif[/img]"

[img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]Just kidding Rhonda, you know I love you too![img]smileys/smiley31.gif[/img]Edited by: kbragg
Old 03-01-2006, 07:42 AM
WAHM Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbragg

edited to add: Now I know why God allowed me to go through that lesson! To save YOU from the same mistake![img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img] Well, hey, it's worth it for you[img]smileys/smiley31.gif[/img]. Now if it had been to save Rhondap from the same fate....[img]smileys/smiley7.gif[/img][img]smileys/smiley18.gif[/img], I'd be asking "ALL THIS FOR HER, GOD!!![img]smileys/smiley7.gif[/img]"

[img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]Just kidding Rhonda, you know I love you too![img]smileys/smiley31.gif[/img]

[img]smileys/smiley7.gif[/img][img]smileys/smiley7.gif[/img][img]smileys/smiley7.gif[/img][img]smileys/smiley7.gif[/img][img]smileys/smiley7.gif[/img][img]smileys/smiley7.gif[/img][img]smileys/smiley7.gif[/img][img]smileys/smiley7.gif[/img][img]smileys/smiley7.gif[/img][img]smileys/smiley7.gif[/img][img]smileys/smiley7.gif[/img][img]smileys/smiley7.gif[/img][img]smileys/smiley7.gif[/img][img]smileys/smiley7.gif[/img]
Old 03-01-2006, 10:00 AM
Super WAHM

Hey thanks for the head's up Kassandra! I knew someone in here would have heard of them. MLM U called me yesterday to schedule myfree appointment. I'm glad I didn't pick up.

I'm so sorry you went through this. What a nightmare.

Oh, speaking of Dani, are you going to her Prospecting and Closing class again this weekend? I know it's kind of far for you, but I'll be there with a whole bunch of people, some with AmeriPlan and some with Isagenix. Plus my neighbor is coming too! It should be a great time. If you're going let me know.

Take care,

Laura
Old 03-01-2006, 10:27 AM
WAHM Addict

Unfortunately, I won't be making this one...[img]smileys/smiley19.gif[/img]

Oh, PM Bobtheteacher so he can fix your pic! It's gone!!![img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]
Old 03-01-2006, 02:32 PM
WAHM Regular

It's a blessing to be able to learn from other people's mistakes and save ourselves the time, money and frustration!

[img]smileys/smiley32.gif[/img][img]smileys/smiley32.gif[/img][img]smileys/smiley32.gif[/img]

Ayelet
Old 06-12-2019, 06:40 AM
Registered WAHM
Array

I want to express to you my admiration for what exactly you were called to this course of study. I also want to offer you the opportunity to always gain knowledge while at home for this purpose it is best to use only proven resources, such is AU Edusson.com. It works very simply when you need any kind of work, you can pay for assignment and in a few minutes, you will have the work. This is really cool.

Last edited by KianMarsden; 06-12-2019 at 06:42 AM.
Old 06-12-2019, 06:50 AM
Registered WAHM

Default yeah

Quote:
Originally Posted by KianMarsden View Post
I want to express to you my admiration for what exactly you were called to this course of study. I also want to offer you the opportunity to always gain knowledge while at home for this purpose it is best to use only proven resources, such is AU Edusson.com. It works very simply when you need any kind of work, you can pay for assignment and in a few minutes, you will have the work. This is really cool.
what do you mean in this case solving this issue? I want to hear more ideas from you, thanks for your reply.