Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 05-04-2008, 10:34 PM
WAHM Addict

Got an email about this company as a way to make money and save on my energy bill. Just wondering if anybody is in this business (it's fairly new I think), and if you have an opinion about it. Thanks in advance!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2008, 03:54 PM
Let's Make That Money!

Yes, I have been with AmbitDiscountEnergy for a little bit over a month and I can honestly tell you that this is my Financial Retirement program.
I mean, this is the ONLY product you never have remind people to order because we ALL use and need electricity and is the very first bill we pay.

And the savings on energy and natural gas are unbeatable to say the least.
We will be giving discount on energy and natural gas to the entire nation and even thought this program has been around for over a yr now ( and founded by the very successful and millionaire founder of 7-Eleven), we are already providing services in TX, IL, NY with PA & NJ joining soon!

But the opportunity to earn residual income for life is open to the entire nation right now!!!

As one of the top Ambit leaders puts it:... "The last time deregulation happened in a smaller industry the company
became a billion dollar company faster than any in US history - even
beating Bill Gates & Microsoft. Since then only Google has beat the
record. Now Ambit is on track to beat Google and Iím very excited to be
a part of it</font>"

What this leader is referring to is how thousands of everyday people became millionaires
in Excel Communications during the telecom deregulation, some making
over $1.000.000 a month because they were at the right place at the
right time in history and they capitalized on the historic opportunity.

Now itís happening again but this time it will be 10x bigger because
energy is a much bigger market. Whereas the average phone bill at the
time was only $25, the average power bill ranges from $100-$250

Ms B. :-)

Old 05-19-2008, 04:21 PM
WAHM Addict

A Member of my Forum was sharing this with me, and i thought to myself
this is truly a golden opportunity!!!

The last time i could remember any thing relating to deregulation, was with the Excel program, and how i wish i would have taken advantage of that opportunity in the beginning stages.

But after hearing this program i thought to myself another chance to jump on one of the best opportunities out there on the planet now!

Just waiting on a bit funds to join!

If you have the funds to invest, to get in on this i would say go for it
with out delay!
Old 05-19-2008, 04:47 PM
WAHM Regular

I agree with all of the responses so far.

I have been with Ambit Energy for about 4 months now and I am truly enjoying it. I think the potential for this business is unmatched right now.

The fact that we are offering something that everyone already needs and uses everyday is what convinced me that this is something I needed to be a part of......even though service is not currently available in my area!

I also like the fact that there is no way for you to advance and increase your income within the company without signing up customers. No pyramid scheme here!

Like any real business, Ambit will take work for you to succeed, but if you put forth the effort, this business can really take off for you and create nice streams of residual income for you every month.

If you have any other questions about the business feel free to let me know or be sure to get all of your answers from the person that introduced you to the business.

Good luck!
Old 05-20-2008, 06:12 AM
WAHM Addict

I am with a company similar to Ambit Energy called Affordable Energy. I agree that this opportunity in energy deregulation has the potential for EXPLOSIVE growth as other states come on board. Currently, Affordable provides electricity service in Texas (and has one of the LOWEST rates available) and will be launching a new ENERGY-SAVING product line on May 31 that will be available in ALL 50 STATES! (new websites and marketing materials will also be released at this time). I believe Ambit is a great business, the start-up cost was a bit of a turn-off for me personally -- I was able to get started with Affordable Energy for only $49.95. I wish you the best with your new business!
Ulanda
Old 05-20-2008, 12:13 PM
Let's Make That Money!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brh1222
A Member of my Forum was sharing this with me, and i thought to myself
this is truly a golden opportunity!!!
And you know it!! [img]smileys/smiley32.gif[/img]
I also visited your forum... OMG I enjoyed it a lot, is very refreshing.

Quote:
But after hearing this program i thought to myself another chance to jump on one of the best opportunities out there on the planet now!
SO TRUE!!

Quote:
Just waiting on a bit funds to join!
There's a pre registration package which allows you to build your business and you get a website and all with the option to upgrade in the future.. the pre registration is only about $39.95 and you can be in business instantly.. if you or anybody else needs more info on this, PM me [img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]

Ms. B
Old 05-20-2008, 06:20 PM
WAHM Addict

Well- this is pretty interesting.
I actually was with Excel- and we sure had a heck of a ride!
This is worth a second look.

Hmm- wonder how many of my oldExcel customers I could interest in energy. lol!
Now there`s a greeting card- "Remember my phone deals? I saved you a buck or 2. Want to try for 3?"
Anyways- I`ll check it out. Thanks!
Terry
Old 05-20-2008, 10:54 PM
Let's Make That Money!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elfinsnow
Well- this is pretty interesting.
I actually was with Excel- and we sure had a heck of a ride!
This is worth a second look.
This is without a doubt, a ride of a lifetime [img]smileys/smiley32.gif[/img]

Quote:
Hmm- wonder how many of my oldExcel customers I could interest in energy. lol!
Bring them all, nothing better than those who've been there before and know what to expect from this other deregulation ... I'm telling you'all, this is NUCLEAR!! [img]smileys/smiley4.gif[/img]

I have some juicy info about Ambit's business opportunity and information on what to expect as a customer... I have it all on ebook format (pdf) if anyone is interested, free of course, you know the drill, just PM me. [img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]

Ms. B
Old 05-21-2008, 09:34 AM
WAHM Addict

Can you tell how much it costs to start? Just wondering, but this is a factor I consider when starting a business and trying to sell to others. I don't know yet if I am interested or not. It will have to same me money first before I can be sold on it and be able to sell to someone else. Is this in AR yet or has plans to be soon?
Old 05-21-2008, 09:38 AM
WAHM Regular

With Ambit Energy there is a one time fee of $399 to become a marketing consultant. There is also a $24.95/mo. fee for all of the websites you get to help with your marketing. Those are the costs.
As of right now Ambit Energy is in Texas, New York, and Illinois. The official Illinois launch is actually next Tuesday. There will be more states added in the near future, but the company has not decided which market(s) to add next. They do their homework and figure out which markets make the most sense before simply jumping into another one. The goal for 2008 is to add a couple more states though so we'll see!