Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 03-11-2008, 12:52 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Wanted to pass on to you all that bestselling author and wealth guru Robert G. Allen is hosting three, totally free, all-day seminars about creating multiple streams of income from THE man who made the phrase a household word.

They are in Houston, Texas, Dallas, Texas, and Atlanta, Georgia.

The details are below. All events are open to BookWise associates AND BookWise preferred customers. If you're not an associate, you can become a preferred customer for absolutely no cost and no obligation at all, ever. I do not get any kind of benefit for offering this. It is free.

I've spent lots of time with Bob in the past year, particularly with the WriteWise program and I can tell you he knows his stuff. It will be a jam-packed event AND you will learn a ton about marketing just from watching him.

If you're interested in attending, just PM me or email, and I'll get you enrolled.

[email protected]

Best,

Alison Moore Smith

Join Robert G. Allen for one incredible day! You will learn about creating multiple streams of income, information marketing and more! See you in one of the following cities!

March 25, 2008
Sheraton Atlanta Hotel
165 Courtland Street
Atlanta, GA 30303
404-659-6500
8am-5pm

March 26, 2008
Renaissance Houston Hotel Greenway Plaza
6 Greenway Plaza East
Houston, TX 77046
713-629-1200
8am-5pm

March 27, 2008
Doubletree Hotel Dallas near Galleria
4099 Valley View Lane
Dallas, TX 75244
972-385-9000
8am-5pm
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2008, 11:39 PM
WAHM Fanatic

I've been asked how long registration is open. I was given no registration closing date, so I assume it will be open until the session is full.

Alison
Old 03-13-2008, 11:11 AM
Super WAHM

Is this sponsored by bookwise? I heard a lot of his seminars are being used to promote USANA, which him and his wife are heavily involved with. (I have not experienced this, just what I have heard from some people I know in the industry)
Old 03-13-2008, 11:44 AM
Grand WAHM

I've heard Robert Allen speak a few times before. Even tho he is a part of Usana (I was also in the past)..he's known to do seminars away from promoting that company to help people create multiple streams of income.
Edited by: Velvetsky
Old 03-13-2008, 02:10 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Kelly (or Josh [img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img] ) I'm not sure if "sponsored" is the right term here, I just know that he has opened these for BookWise associates and preferred customers as a perk.

During the year we have lots of different informative conferences (like the AuthorWise conference last fall (21 of my NON-BookWise friends attended with me) and tomorrow's Successful People) that we have access to. This seems like another one to me, but I'm not in Texas or Georgia, so I can't attend.

The info I got said he will be teaching "multiple streams of income, information marketing, and more."

As part of WriteWise I've taken his infopreneuring course--working individually with him at our three-day, intense seminar in January--and personally recommend that portion. I have learned so much.

One of the greatest compliments to me was when he applauded one of my presentations, because he is a TOUGH mentor. He's not afraid to tell it like it is--and if he thinks what you do is awful, he'll say so. [img]smileys/smiley3.gif[/img]

Anyway, I hope that answered your questions. I wouldn't be surprised if he offers some kind of service or something, but it's a full day of information and he really does have lots to share. He has amazing expertise in marketing, promotion, and wealth creation. I think it would benefit anyone who goes willing to learn.

Best,

Alison