Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2009, 06:45 AM
Registered WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smotiska View Post
Definitely forums but also Craigslist, Article submission, You Tube, Backpage, and social networking. The key with the last one is to not prance in there as a "marketer."

Sheree
You mention Craigslist, don't you find that your ad keep getting dropped with no explanation? I do -- but I think it because I have multiple posing of the same ads. Are you familiar with this?

Also, I agree with you about not prancing as a "marketer". I built up a large Twitter following and then learned your lesson the hard way Now I try to balance my marketing with relationship building too.

Last edited by cibermom; 12-12-2009 at 06:30 PM. Reason: remove self-promotion link
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2009, 08:03 AM
WAHM Regular

A great way to get free publicity for your business is subscribing to HARO - Help a Reporter Out (TM) -it's free and you will get inquires sent to you daily for info that reporters are looking for. If you have relevant information for the reporter they will use you for one of their stories--and you get free publicity for your business--sometimes pretty substantial publicity. You just have to make sure you are being relevant when responding. But has some great potential.
Kate Wilber
Resources and Advice for Work at Home Moms — businessmomsblog.com
Old 09-09-2009, 04:26 PM
Awesome WAHM

Use Google's Wonder Wheel to drive traffic to your site. It's a great free tool.
Old 09-19-2009, 11:24 PM
Awesome WAHM

Any recommendation for any FREE VIRAL marketing program that has worked successfully for you? I'm just now learning about them and trying them. Let me know if you know of any of them.. I checked this thread but don't know which ones are viral

Thanks,
Old 10-01-2009, 08:43 PM
Super WAHM

I get GREAT results with forums and traffice exchanges. I know a lot of people dont believe that traffic exchanges bring quality traffice but I have found they do a little bit.
Old 10-13-2009, 08:32 AM
Registered WAHM

squiddoo is great for rankings! My company had did a couple of
training calls on squidoo
Old 10-23-2009, 11:35 PM
Registered WAHM

I accept: the forums are the best way to 'meet' others as well.

Last edited by sumstafir; 10-25-2009 at 06:38 PM.
Old 10-24-2009, 05:02 AM
Super WAHM

Thumbs up Facebook Fan Pages

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Please list your favorite sites/methods for advertising your business (other than WAHM.com which is of course your favorite ).

Do not include affiliate links. They will be deleted. Please don't use this thread for discussion. That will be deleted too. If you see anything that doesn't belong here please hit the report button.

Thank you!
I don't know if this has been mentioned already - without going through 49 pages of posts - but I discovered that Facebook Fan Pages are a great way to advertise.
Old 10-30-2009, 12:25 PM
Registered WAHM

Default web design india

The best method for promoting can be achieved through SEO. we can post our links in blogs, forums and can make it gain some traffic.

Last edited by cibermom; 12-12-2009 at 06:26 PM. Reason: remove self-promotion link
Old 10-31-2009, 02:22 AM
WAHM Regular

I am also a big fan of SEO. The natural traffic from the search engines is what I am looking for in my efforts. Forums, Blogs and other online postings are natural candidates for the search engine spiders. Social media sites should also produce a group of interested followers and customers IMO.

Closed Thread