WAHM Forums - WAHM.com

WAHM Forums - WAHM.com (https://www.wahm.com/forum/)
-   beFragrant (https://www.wahm.com/forum/befragrant-502/)
-   -   beFragrant is Rockin Summer Scents! Let's Talk! (https://www.wahm.com/forum/befragrant-502/731015-befragrant-rockin-summer-scents-lets-talk.html)

beFragrant 03-22-2014 07:05 PM

beFragrant is Rockin Summer Scents! Let's Talk!

SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER Already??? We are narrowing down on our exceptional scent list and would love to hear what your ideas are! We are happy to report we will bring back COPPERTONE! That was a seriously HOT one last summer! What are your ideas for summer scents?

befragrantbecca 03-23-2014 11:42 AM

summer scents

I think of fruits and gardens when I think of summer. So smells like strawberries and watermellon. Another would be ice cream. Mint chocolate chip or butter pecan.

beFragrant 03-29-2014 10:38 PM

What do you think of Sun and Sand?

What about "Sun and Sand {type} -a "Y" "type" - ozony, blend of florals and citrus, combining white flowers, bergamot, orange blossoms, ylang ylang, muguet lily, and a light musk base.

befragrantbecca 03-30-2014 12:48 PM

Sounds interesting! I would love to smell it. I like unique smells.

beFragrant 03-30-2014 02:17 PM

Sun and Sand

Almost smells a tiny bit like Coppertone and yet so NOT! Gregg' said it smells like SOAP! We'll test it at least! Getting a Great Summer Line up although we are PICKY PICKY!!! They either need to absolutely ROCK IT or they don't deserve to be on the MENU !

befragrant Debra 04-03-2014 08:15 AM

Summer Scents

I have yet to smell something from beFragrant I did not like. Which is good really I would love to smell the "Coppertone" Serendipity is still selling strong!

beFragrantJami 04-07-2014 06:37 PM

Honeysuckle!!

beFragrant 04-07-2014 06:47 PM

Absolutely Honeysuckle!

Jami - We have HONEYSUCKLE in!!! A lot of you requested it and we're about to bring it out!!!! YEAH!!!

beFragrant 04-28-2014 09:06 PM

Summer Release

Okay Team - 2014 Seasonal Summer Scents!

Avocado & Sea Salt - Salty marine with bright grapefruit, soft white rose, and creamy avocado creates this wonderful summer fragrance that is amazingly fresh and clean.

Boyfriend - A rugged and masculine scent with the perfect balance of intense spices including black pepper, cardamom and clove with a touch of sweet mandarin set the scene for the introduction of rich leather, smooth frankincense and edgy woods.

Honeysuckle - A true, super strong honeysuckle fragrance!

Juicy Peach - Fresh peach blended perfectly with a hint of the tropics create this rich, sweet, sultry scent.

Lime Citronella - Essential oil of citronella, with notes of lemon, fresh lime, and white flowers.

Nag Champa - Woody similar to patchouli, with touches of powder, musk, amber, and vanilla.

Sugared Jasmin - Hello Dahling! Unique sophisticated, sweet, sexy and most definitely feminine! This is not your Grandma's Jasmine! Sweet, white floral with top notes of bergamot and orange, middle notes of honey, jasmine, basil, cinnamon, lily of the valley, and violet, with a sugary, patchouli, woody, musky sandalwood base.

Sun & Sand {type} - A tropical beach breeze of sweet orange flower, lemony citrus, fresh lavender and powdery musk.

lechampion 05-01-2014 10:30 AM

Can't wait to smell....

them all, but especially Avacado and Sea Salt - that sounds awesome to me!

Le Champion
beFragrant Founding Consultant