Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 03-31-2014, 08:52 AM
Awesome WAHM

Wink Why beFragrant?

beFragrant is ever so honored to have the amazing team we do. Thank YOU for trusting us with your business! We are exceptionally proud of our products and the program we have and are designing for you! Why did you join beFragrant?
Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-2014, 12:34 PM
WAHM Regular

First off I love befragrant products. Not just because I sell them but because they are amazing. the smell lasts so long and its not so strong you can't stand it. I joined because I loved the no qouta part. I'm a busy mom so if I can't sell a certain amount I know I won't be dropped. Once I joined I learned how amazing and supportive Denise and Gregg are. any question I ask they always get back to me. I love being apart of the befragrant team. I love selling natural products that are safe.
Old 04-03-2014, 08:12 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Why beFragrant

I started with beFragrant because I like candles, warmers and wax. My first thought was they were reasonably priced. Then I tried them and they are far better quality than what I had tried on the market before. Another reason I stayed with beFragrant was because I have a puppy who is allergic to several things, he did not and still has not had an asthma attack with beFragrant! He has even stuck his nose in the melted wax while I was making samples! with no ill effects at all. For me this means it is a product that can be around children and adults with respiratory problems. And one more reason Denise and Gregg, they happen to be the greatest people, they care and it shows.
Old 07-16-2014, 04:11 PM
Awesome WAHM

Wink Thank You Becca and Debra !

Thank YOU so much for your response... we are so honored to work with so many amazing team members just like you! Thank YOU for your support and trust!! We appreciate YOU!
Old 07-16-2014, 04:11 PM
Awesome WAHM

Wink Thank You Becca and Debra !

Thank YOU so much for your very thoughtful response... we are honored to work with so many amazing team members just like you! Thank YOU for your support and trust!! We appreciate YOU!
Old 07-16-2014, 04:59 PM
WAHM Regular

I look forward to trying your brand soon! Just trying to use up the wax I've already got.
Old 01-05-2015, 09:14 PM
Awesome WAHM

Wink Your messages warm my heart! Thank You So Much!

I know we all get busy and the holidays somehow play a big role in that. I decided to take a little time tonight and browse through our beFragrant forum. Debra and Becca your thoughtful kind words truly warm my heart. We are humbled and honored to be able to work with so many amazing team members!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Old 09-05-2015, 06:09 PM
Awesome WAHM

Wink How to Build an Empire with Visions. What's Your Vision?

I love hearing each person's story, vision and their whys. I'll start by sharing our vision Corporately and my personal vision.

beFragrant Corporate Vision: To provide a safer healthier fragrance product at a competitive price for the enjoyment of all while providing an opportunity for anyone that wants to achieve financial success in a kind ethical caring culture.

Founder & Owner Denise's Vision: Make a difference by helping others achieve their own success by providing an opportunity in a way that will inspire and empower them to be all that they can be.

What's your vision?
Old 09-10-2015, 12:24 PM
Awesome WAHM

Wink Do You Know Party Plan's Are One of the Fastest Growing Industries in the Nation?

True! Party Plan's are one of the fastest growing industries in the nation! We get to share our passion for fun, fragrance and create the lifestyle we want and deserve while selling beFragrant premium home fragrance at affordable prices.

Last edited by beFragrant; 09-10-2015 at 12:26 PM.

Tags
befragrant, direct sales, ground floor opportunity