WAHM Forums - WAHM.com

WAHM Forums - WAHM.com (https://www.wahm.com/forum/)
-   Bath/Body/Cosmetics/Skin Care companies (https://www.wahm.com/forum/bath-body-cosmetics-skin-care-companies-114/)
-   -   Looking for At-Home Skin Care Device That Works (https://www.wahm.com/forum/bath-body-cosmetics-skin-care-companies-114/770551-looking-home-skin-care-device-works.html)

paulaw 08-21-2017 07:57 PM

Looking for At-Home Skin Care Device That Works

Hello, Ladies

I am new to WAHM and I am seeking advice.

I am now over 40 and I am noticing the signs of aging wrinkles, sagging skin, etc. I am looking for an at-home skin care device that actually works and helps to improve the look and texture of the facial skin. Any suggestions?

If I find a device that works for me, I then want to build a business around it. I want to only promote and sell a skin care product I have used myself and can really stand behind. This will allow me to really help other women over 40 look younger and more radiant.

I am only interested in partnering with an established company. I want to sell the device through direct sales only. No MLM and no network marketing.

Research tells me there are new technologies you can use at-home such as
Lasers
Micro-dermabrasion
Electric current
Radio frequency or waves
Etc.

I have seen so many unethical companies in various niches that I was hoping someone here could recommend a product that really works, and a company that truly cares about helping consumers.

I understand you can't talk about products here without it being seem as advertising, so please send me a PM If you know of any skin care devices that are effective and affordable.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Paula.

cabimom 08-24-2017 10:11 PM

You should contact Candy Dye at Apriori Beauty. She is on this forum.

rhuot 10-22-2017 06:06 PM

You should try the AMP MD Roller from Rodan & Fields.

krishna-123 11-27-2017 03:51 AM

Instead of new technologies ? Why not look out for natural products for your skin? They are effective and gentle on long term basis without any side effects. I highly recommend Nyassa Bath and Body Products.

Joanna's mum 11-29-2017 04:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cabimom (Post 3292728)
You should contact Candy Dye at Apriori Beauty. She is on this forum.

Can you directly tag her?

jass84 01-15-2018 02:53 AM

You should try Goji cream its very beneficial

jass84 01-17-2018 04:06 AM

You should try the AMP MD Roller from Rodan & Fields.

jenzshoppin 03-02-2018 08:11 AM

Acti Labs ground floor in USA

I just started with Acti-Labs and the skin treatments work really well and are affordable. Acti-labs is made in France and is a new opportunity with lots of room to grow! Dont job a company that is over saturated in the USA.

I just turned 50 last month and I was desperate to find anti aging skincare that works. Im also losing weight with their cleansing weight loss products. All are 1/4 the price of the competition!! Sometimes 1/8 of the price of the really expensive ones!!

Guess what- the micro rollers other companies sell you can get on Amazon for under $10 and use with our hydraulic serum and vitamin c treatment.

I can send you more info if youd like.