Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 05-30-2017, 08:30 AM
Super WAHM

Smile LipSense/SeneSisters?

I figured that from the way LipSense has exploded recently (I'm only a couple weeks old in the company and am about to sponsor my third team member with a fourth right behind her), there'd be some LipSense love going on in here. Are there any SeneSisters in da house? I'd love to connect!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2017, 07:22 AM
Super WAHM

Really? No other LipSense/SeneGence distributors here? I need some company!

So much exciting stuff going on. We're just entering the Momentum phase of the business cycle which means an average of 7-10 years of massive growth! How incredible is that? Women love this product, love that it's kiss-proof, waterproof, and smudge-proof, love that one tube of LipSense is equal to 3 tubes of regular lipstick, and love that they don't have to constantly retouch their lips every time they have a drink! I know there are lots of areas all throughout the U.S. that are completely untouched at this point and it's only a matter of time before this thread is booming. I'm looking forward to it! Until then, give me a yell if you have questions.

Peace, love, and stay-put lipstick!
Old 06-14-2017, 10:22 AM
Super WAHM

Checking in again to encourage any current or future SeneSisters to pop in! Would love to connect!

On Monday, I celebrated my one-month anniversary with the company by earning a promotion to Maiden, our first leadership level. I am wowed daily by how quickly my team is growing, how legitimately "ground floor" we still are (around 170,000 distributors only), and how this is only the beginning. Feeling pretty darn grateful and would love to find some Lippy friends to celebrate with! Come in and say "Hi!".
Old 07-26-2017, 07:36 AM
Awesome WAHM

Heyyyy, Lib!!

I just wanted to pop on here and chime in to say how excited I am to have joined SeneGence/LipSense with you!!

I've dabbled in DS for quite a while now. I've never, ever seen the massive amount of interest and sense of urgency that LipSense has created. Us women NEED good lipstick. We NEED it to stay in place for longer than 20 minutes. We NEED great colors and glosses that moisturize, and we need all of it at a reasonable price point. Since we can provide all of the above, ladies are coming to me, non-stop, with the GOTTA HAVE IT NOW mentality.

All it takes is one swipe of my finger across my lips -- when they see that not one smidge of color came off on to my finger, their eyes light up. SOLD!!!

With less than 200K distributors in the US, and VERY little of those 200K in the northeast, this company was a no-brainer for me. I'm SO very excited that I stopped thinking about it and jumped in. Can't wait to see what the future holds for us!!!
Old 08-16-2017, 05:16 PM
Registered WAHM

Default LipSense - Made to Stay Lips

I became a LipSense Distributor in July and I really thought I would take off and I have not, I have a facebook group page, I would like to share facebook.com/groups/Madetostaylips - I personally really like the Lipstick.
Old 11-03-2017, 09:48 AM
Super WAHM

Default The better it gets, the better it gets

Absolutely blown away by how amazing SeneGence is as a company and how much growth we've experienced, but how untouched we still are. The company recently published a current map of U.S. distributors, and even in the states with the highest percentages of distributors, not even 1% of the female population in that state has been covered. I mean, COME ON! And the East Coast is a gold mine--barely touched yet.

It's funny, because I recently heard the phrase "The better it gets, the better it gets" and I really, really see how that applies here. Nothing but good stuff ahead for this incredible company. (700% growth over last year?!) Just wow!! Feeling blessed.
Old 12-10-2017, 01:11 PM
WAHM Regular

Default I just joined in SC

I just joined a month ago thru a friend, I like the product. I thought it would be easier to sell but not really. I too wondered why there arent more distributors but I think the problem is the cost of entry without samples or test product. Women like to physically see the color on themselves before buying. But Im going to press on with it
Old 12-15-2017, 07:21 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackegi View Post
I just joined a month ago thru a friend, I like the product. I thought it would be easier to sell but not really. I too wondered why there arent more distributors but I think the problem is the cost of entry without samples or test product. Women like to physically see the color on themselves before buying. But Im going to press on with it
How much does it cost to become a distributor?
Old 12-31-2017, 01:23 PM
Registered WAHM

Hi from Chandler, AZ! I'm coming up on 1 year with SeneGence (joined last February). The holidays slow everything way down, but we should all start to see great momentum again in the coming months. I love this company, and I'm actually attending PIT in just a couple weeks!
Old 12-31-2017, 01:26 PM
Registered WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letitia View Post
How much does it cost to become a distributor?
Letitia, it's $55 to become a distributor, and then the benefits you get from there are on a tiered structure. You get a 20% discount right off the bat, all the way up to 50%. It's structured with a 'the more you order, the more you save' type of format. I have ladies on my team who just buy themselves product here and there and are happy getting that 20% discount, but if you actually wanted to make it into a little (or big) business, you'd of course want to get the max discount of 50%. They are also extremely generous with other incentives, and you can earn a car, trips, and free product. I'd be happy to answer any questions you have, or add you to what we call an "opportunity group" on FB. Happy New Year!

Tags
lipsense, senegence