Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-01-2015, 10:01 AM
Registered WAHM

Talking Have you ever heard of TYRA beauty?

Yes, I am talking about super-model, America's next top model, Tyra Banks. Did you hear that she is the newest face in Direct Sales? That's right, she has just launched her new make-up company called TYRA Beauty. TYRA Beauty is in it's pre-launch stages and it set to launch publicly in September. I am so excited about this company and it's products! The contouring sticks are amazing! Anyway, I didn't see a thread going for TYRA Beauty, so I thought I would ask if anyone has ever heard of it!

-Christina
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2015, 03:58 AM
Awesome WAHM

I had signed up to get more information about her company a while ago but never received anything?
Old 07-29-2015, 06:08 PM
WAHM Regular

never heard of it but sounds interesting
Old 08-01-2015, 04:06 PM
Banned

Talking Yes! I love Tyra and I am one of the "Beautytainers" for TYRA Beauty!

Omg! Can I just say how excited I was when I was told about TYRA Beauty offering business opportunities? I have been a fan of Tyra for many many years and when I found out I just had to get right in. I love her products. The best part is that they are brush free and she has create this 2-6 minute "TyOver's" that have won me over. I definitely am so happy that her products live up to her name. And her name has also gotten me most of my sales. It is true that it is still in Beta, but you can still "join the crew" under the first tier "beautytainers" like myself. So far, I must say, I am impressed. Not just as a sales woman but also as a customer. She is the best! lol!!

P.S. We definitely need a thread for it! I bet there are a lot of question out there that are just waiting to be answered!!
Old 08-04-2015, 06:09 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Tyra Beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by sthavranek View Post
never heard of it but sounds interesting

It is very exciting! We are launching in September of this year! The company is owned and self-funded by Miss. Tyra Banks herself! The make-up is fast and easy to use and mostly in stick form. I absolutely love it! The mascara is probably the best mascara I have ever used, it is one step and stays on all day long. But when it is time to take it off it comes off so easily. I love it! As a busy mom of four I like how there are no tools needed, you can just blend it with your fingers!
Old 08-05-2015, 05:50 AM
Super WAHM

I heard about this, hopefully the products will reach our country too. so jealous of you!
Old 08-13-2015, 07:19 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Tyra :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristinaB123 View Post
Yes, I am talking about super-model, America's next top model, Tyra Banks. Did you hear that she is the newest face in Direct Sales? That's right, she has just launched her new make-up company called TYRA Beauty. TYRA Beauty is in it's pre-launch stages and it set to launch publicly in September. I am so excited about this company and it's products! The contouring sticks are amazing! Anyway, I didn't see a thread going for TYRA Beauty, so I thought I would ask if anyone has ever heard of it!

-Christina
I am a current rep for this Check out my site: Tyra.com/bansheebeauty or email me at [email protected] with questions
Old 08-13-2015, 07:20 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Hello!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccorrente View Post
I had signed up to get more information about her company a while ago but never received anything?
I would love to help you answer some questions. I'm a current rep 😁. [email protected]
Old 10-18-2015, 08:36 AM
WAHM Regular

I'm a Tyra Beauty rep and I absolutely love it!! I have some health challenges now that require me to work pretty much exclusively online. Because of all the awesome material we have "backstage" I've been able to grow my business super fast.

Tyra Beauty just launched 9/22 so it's brand spankin' new!! I started a FB fan page, and in three days I had over 150 organic LIKES from real people who love beauty! I've never had this much fun in a company before. I was very successful in Isagenix, but Tyra is a whole other ANIMAL!! I absolutely LOVE it!!!

Right now there is an 8k waiting list to become a "BeatyTainer" but if you go through a rep like me you can get started right away. This company is going to EXPLODE!! I feel like I'm on the ground floor of something HUGE!!

Best of luck to all of you!!

Laurie
Old 10-18-2015, 08:48 AM
WAHM Regular

Hi Lily! Right now Tyra Beauty doesn't offer nail polish, but I'm glad you had good results!