Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 05-10-2012, 07:45 PM
Registered WAHM

Talking Looking for a second company to join :)

Hello!! I have been looking around for a second company to join I currently sell For Every Home and love it.. and wanted to also do another company...
I am shopping around and had a few basic questions.
What is the start up cost and can you earn your kit?
What fees are associated (ex website)?
What do you have to sell in a certian time frame?

Thanks for your help!!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-2012, 09:50 PM
Awesome WAHM

With Avon there are no quotas or sales minimums. You can start for between $10 & $20. There is one simple fee that includes shipping & handling & your website. This fee depends on your order size. Mine has been around $7 so far.
Old 05-11-2012, 03:40 AM
Super WAHM

I would highly recommend you check out Arbonne. If you are looking for a skincare company, Arbonne is the way to go offering botanically based products that are pure, safe and beneficial for you. PM me and we can arrange a time to chat and find out if this company is a fit for you. The consultant fee is $79. The only requirement is to sell $1200 retail within one year...if you are growing your business, you can have this done in one month. Let's chat and see if this is for you. You will be amazed at the possibilities.

Mary
Old 05-11-2012, 05:44 AM
WAHM Addict

Hi Laura~

Apriori Beauty opened its doors 3 years ago and has established itself quickly. We are an internally and externally based skin-care company that uses pure, quality, healthy ingredients and avoids anything toxic, harmful, harsh or controversial. If you have any specific questions, you can PM me or just head over to our folder on this site.

Here's some nutshell answers to your questions:
*Starter kit is $79
*No fees (website is included with your kit) other than $30 renewal every year.
*You don't have to sell in a certain time frame. You get 30% commission on all retail sales...always.

Best of luck in your search!
cindi
Old 05-11-2012, 06:38 AM
Banned

Hello Laura,

There are so many wonderful Direct Sales companies out there to join. What are your interests? What do you like to do?
I have been with Nouveau Cosmeceuticals for 10 years.
Nouveau has transformed thousands of lives with innovative, industry-leading skin wellness products (and new makeup line).
There is wonderful income potential and full training and support.
The basic startup is $99 (plus tax and shipping) ($220 value)
The website (not required) is $12.95 or $19.95 (depending if your on monthly autoship or not)
An active consultant must have submitted $150 in retail sales during a rolling three month period.
Consultants earn 40% commission along with additional sales bonuses and team overrides.
Please feel free to pm with with any questions you have.

Best wishes in your new business venture!
Blessings,
Old 05-11-2012, 06:00 PM
WAHM Addict

Feel free to give me a shout out if you'd want more information on BeautiControl. The basics are below.

Kit info is below - two choices to choose from. The spa now kit has a retail value of approximately $350, and the Sunsation kit has a retail value of I believe $445. Plus when you attend a Beauti You class within your first 90 days, you will get a full microderm abrasion kit (resurfacing pads, abrasion, and the scrubber - I think the value runs around $100+ for those pieces).

With your kit you can choose to use the products, demo the products, or sell the products.

NORMAL DISCOUNT PERCENTAGES:
$0-$149 - 25% OFF
$150-$349 - 30% OFF
$350-$749 - 40% OFF
$750+ 50% OFF

In order to stay active, you must place a $100 order every 4 months.
Old 05-11-2012, 11:00 PM
WAHM Regular

Thumbs up

Hi Laura,

I just wanted to share the details on Nerium International...

What is the start up cost...
There are 3 kit options: #1 - $99.95 #2 - $499.95 and #3 - $999.95.. the difference is the amount of product in each.

and can you earn your kit?..
no but you can sell the product in one of the kits and recoup your money.

What fees are associated (ex website)?...
Nerium offers free marketing websites as a part of the free marketing suite.. then they have an upgraded marketing suite with cutting edge tools and features for $29.95/mo.

What do you have to sell in a certian time frame?... there are no quotas to qualify to be paid on retail sales.. but to earn on your group volume you must have an $80/mo autoship or generate $200/mo personal volume... which is very doable with this product!

If you would like further details feel free to private message me your email address and I will be happy to send you more information. Also my website link is in my footer below if you would like to take a look at that.

Good luck in your search!

Gina
Old 05-16-2012, 12:19 PM
Banned

Hi Laura,

Great questions and I wish you the best finding your next business. I am excited to introduce you to Perfectly Posh...We are a new company promoting wonderful pampering products at VERY affordable prices. All made in the USA and natural. I have attached a picture of our starter kit for your review.

You would receive a website free for the first 3 months and then $9.95 thereafter. We have a $300 six month minimum which is easy to do once you start working your business. People are loving our products and re-orders are a big part of a consumable product.

Please PM me if you have any questions on our company and products.

I am proud to represent Perfectly Posh,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Starter Kit ad.jpg (24.1 KB, 14 views)
Old 05-17-2012, 11:26 AM
Super WAHM

Hi Laura - I see you live in Pittsburgh. I grew up in Coraoplis, PA and my family is still there and in Cranberry. I love the Steelers!

I am a rep with Votre Vu, hand crafted skin care from France and we opened in Jan 2009. To answer your 3 questions:

1. $199 kit worth $400 and $399 kit worth $1000. You can't earn your kit but there is an option to earn a fast start kits worth over $300 in your first 30 days.

2. The website comes free for the first year. After that, it's optional and cost $99. There is an annual renewal of $29.

3. As long as you place an order of about $60 wholesale under you personal ID number every 20 weeks you can earn retail commissions and fast start bonuses. Vu is a binary compensation plan so if you want to earn team cycle bonuses there needs to be a 50 BV order under your ID every 4 weeks.

Good luck in your search - there are so many wonderful companies to work with!
Old 05-17-2012, 01:19 PM
Super WAHM

Hi there,
I see AnitagingBig has already listed the costs, etc. for Nerium so I won't repeat that. I also am involved with Nerium and absolutely love it. It is very easy to work with, the product provides results that people can actually see so they quickly begin to ask you what you are doing. We have a great support team, the compensation is very good as well. Be sure and check it out. Would love to have you on our team!